Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ticket prices need to be lower.

However lets face it if we are top of the league the crowds will come back. Just need to generate a feel good factor. A few home wins should do it.

buller89

Aug 9, 2007
Horsham
I did renew my season ticket so i will be there every week now. However i do think the prices need to be lowered for this standard. At the end of the day people will pay to be entertained. It is something that you have to accept that people will not make long trips etc to be dissappointed. The result on Saturday was promising but i cant help but think it is a mask for now on what is a slightly weak squad

dylan_bha

Sep 21, 2004
LA
I think one of the major issues is that where they increased the capacity at Withdean they negated the need to buy season tickets, now the fair weather fans and the fans like myself (I couldn't make it to every game but don't consider myself to be fair-weather only!!) can pick and choose which games we go and see. Whereas before they increased the capacity (and we were playing well consistantly) it was sometimes quite hard to get a ticket, at that time I considered buying a season ticket knowing full well that I would not make it to all the games, but it would be the only way of getting to the games I wanted to - fortunatley for me I know people at the club and it was never a problem to get a ticket.

I can see similar problems when we get to Falmer, unless we are in the Championship and pushing by then (not likely!). I think the only resolution short term is to reduce prices, at least to below 20 quid but preferably to the £15-£18 mark!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think one of the major issues is that where they increased the capacity at Withdean they negated the need to buy season tickets, now the fair weather fans and the fans like myself (I couldn't make it to every game but don't consider myself to be fair-weather only!!) can pick and choose which games we go and see. Whereas before they increased the capacity (and we were playing well consistantly) it was sometimes quite hard to get a ticket, at that time I considered buying a season ticket knowing full well that I would not make it to all the games, but it would be the only way of getting to the games I wanted to - fortunatley for me I know people at the club and it was never a problem to get a ticket.

I can see similar problems when we get to Falmer, unless we are in the Championship and pushing by then (not likely!). I think the only resolution short term is to reduce prices, at least to below 20 quid but preferably to the £15-£18 mark!

I concur exactly

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
You can pay on the day, internet saturday morning pick up the ticket at withdean before kick off.

the longest queue that I saw on Saturday was at the one window where you can pick up pre-ordered tickets. Doubt if many of them got in for kick off unless the system was very efficient.
So you'll say get there earlier then - once again all mitigates against making it easy to get into the game & might make people think about whether or not it is worth it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
And who pays?

The fans who will turn up if we actually invest in the team to make us realistic play-off (or better) contenders...

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
mrmann_bookshop.jpg

Hello
Have you got any tickets that are 20cm in length, 8cm in height, that allows me to sit anywhere i want in the South Stand, and is not too cheap to annoy Season Ticket Holders, but cheap enough to mean fairweather fans like me can fill a half empty athletics track at Withdean. Ideally costing somewhere between the £15-£15.50 mark, that I can pay for on the day

Margret.......................Margret

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here