Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Klaxons

really! i love the klaxons, sorry, but where is heaven then?(no silly answers) lol. in have downloaded the new album but no heard it yet

I am never disapointed, i do not follow bands usually, but this is an exception due to personal reasons. I find it odd that people say about an album or a film for example 'it's shit' like it is a statement of fact, it is all subjective. But i am not having a pop, its all opinions i guess, at least you have some taste in music, other than that plastic shite that is in the charts most of the time

It's not...it's just very average. Which is probably more offensive than bombing when it comes to sophomore albums.

Average or very Average? Opinions. I am however capable of forming my own tastes and opinions which is only ever a personal thing for everyone

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
'I find it odd that people say about an album or a film for example 'it's shit' like it is a statement of fact, it is all subjective'

'other than that plastic shite that is in the charts most of the time'

Not having a go, just genuinly made me laugh. Thought you may of purposely wrote those two contradicting sentences together as a joke.

Subjective. of course yes, that is a similar statement so i guess there is a point, but i should of expanded that to 'in my opinion', so i will hold my hands up, you could of just pointed that out though. I guess at least i am honest enough to say so though.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008
Subjective. of course yes, that is a similar statement so i guess there is a point, but i should of expanded that to 'in my opinion', so i will hold my hands up, you could of just pointed that out though. I guess at least i am honest enough to say so though.

Exactly, im very very bored at work by the way. Wouldn't of usually posted.

ha, okay. i did honestly think i stated in my opinion. but obviously not. Part of the response though was to it is waaaaaaaaaaank which i just thought was not proper criticism really. Sorry but alot of people are so overly sarcastic here so i apologise for the harshness. like i say, most people would not even admit they are wrong so i take that as better than most here..................IN MY OPINION, :rave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here