Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

barney

Jul 31, 2006
whoever commented on gazelles, i have the all beige ones, they are a beast.

choice of other attire, poor at best

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
whoever commented on gazelles, i have the all beige ones, they are a beast.

choice of other attire, poor at best

So what do you wear with the gazelles barney? I personally go with a pair of Levis jeans and blue Fred Perry polo.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
So what do you wear with the gazelles barney? I personally go with a pair of Levis jeans and blue Fred Perry polo.

levis? ruddy hell you think im made of money. blue harbour m&s never let me down :thumbsup:

got to save money on jeans to buy all the check shirts.. fred or ben being the brands of choice

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
levis? ruddy hell you think im made of money. blue harbour m&s never let me down :thumbsup:

got to save money on jeans to buy all the check shirts.. fred or ben being the brands of choice

:thumbsup: But you live in Hove, you should be loaded. Levis arent that expensive if you shop in the right place.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I really like the away kit, but it's been ruined by that horrid logo!

so the fact that it's DISGUSTING can be overlooked :annoyed:

seriously , the badge does take the biscuit - the yellow seagull is not needed, it would still look as good, if not better, with the traditional white one.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
:thumbsup: But you live in Hove, you should be loaded. Levis arent that expensive if you shop in the right place.

im a student mate, i scrape by

priorities are priorities:

football/beer/clobber/milk

everything else..

barney

Jul 31, 2006
and how cheap and whereabouts are we talking, may i add

not that ruddy shithole in churchill square that sells dodgy levis for 20 odd quid?!

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Fair enough, I remember D2 were doing them quite cheap but that was a while ago now. Get yourself down to Gunwharf Quays :thumbsup: Get some dead cheap stuff down there.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
Fair enough, I remember D2 were doing them quite cheap but that was a while ago now. Get yourself down to Gunwharf Quays :thumbsup: Get some dead cheap stuff down there.

aah gunwharf, that fred shop is a downright treat.

the sloth of a woman who works in there does my sack though.

i genuinely think she is in love with me.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
so the fact that it's DISGUSTING can be overlooked :annoyed:

seriously , the badge does take the biscuit - the yellow seagull is not needed, it would still look as good, if not better, with the traditional white one.

Oh I think the actual kit is nice. No I think the yellow seagull looks good, it would look slightly weird if it was white, I'm talking about the sponsor logo - it's terrible!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Oh I think the actual kit is nice. No I think the yellow seagull looks good, it would look slightly weird if it was white, I'm talking about the sponsor logo - it's terrible!

surely you mean ITS terrible ;)

but no , firstly the shirt could be done with being a tone darker on the yellow front

and secondly a yellow seagull is just weird, like the black seagull was on the yellow kit a few years ago

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
can you imagine the outrage of fans of other teams if the colour of their club badge changed. Imagine someone like Celtic, I reckon the chairman would be asked to resign and head for a public execution

Leave it as it is, now it looks like its got some kind of liver disease

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
surely you mean ITS terrible ;)

but no , firstly the shirt could be done with being a tone darker on the yellow front

and secondly a yellow seagull is just weird, like the black seagull was on the yellow kit a few years ago

:glare:

'A tone darker on the yellow front' shirt designer now are we, haha.

I see how it looks weird, but only because it is different, I think a white one would look worse. Yes the black one looked ridiculous, but that's because it was a completely different colour, yellow's not that different from white (expect that it is yellow but you know what I mean).

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
:glare:

'A tone darker on the yellow front' shirt designer now are we, haha.

I see how it looks weird, but only because it is different, I think a white one would look worse.

reckon I can't do any worse then the previous few away shirts we've had :)

and i'm not so sure , it still fits within the colour pattern

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here