Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kiss my ARS - MASSIVE protest planned

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Well tomorrow is finally the day and the final chance for one man to do the RIGHT thing and honour his side of the DEAL. Yes tomorrow there can be no more EXCUSES or IGNORING the facts , if we do not get a resounding VICTORY against QPR than Magoo must be SACKED immediately alongside his worthless assistants The Clipboard Kid and Fatty Arbuckle White. It is no good the potless pillock saying that Magoo is doing a good job the facts do not LIE and 6 wins in over a year is absolutely DISMAL and what has happened is only what I predicted last August.
When we get HAMMERED tomorrow I confidently PREDICT that Dick Blair will have no OPTION but to axe the Jocko FAILURE and despite the yapping of a few lapdogs 99% of TRUE Albion fans will CELEBRATE when the Jocko joke slings his hook alongside his clueless sidekick with a clipboard.
Of course if Dick Bush doesn't do the RIGHT thing then it will be his fault when I unleash my ARS next week at the Luton game in the biggest ever MASSIVE protest and we will take no PRISONERS.

SACK THE JOCK JOKE NOW :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fantastic. This means that we will be guaranteed 3 points against Luton as the threat of a MASSIVE ARS protest always brings a win.

Magoo OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Ernest said:
Well tomorrow is finally the day and the final chance for one man to do the RIGHT thing and honour his side of the DEAL. Yes tomorrow there can be no more EXCUSES or IGNORING the facts , if we do not get a resounding VICTORY against QPR than Magoo must be SACKED immediately alongside his worthless assistants The Clipboard Kid and Fatty Arbuckle White. It is no good the potless pillock saying that Magoo is doing a good job the facts do not LIE and 6 wins in over a year is absolutely DISMAL and what has happened is only what I predicted last August.
When we get HAMMERED tomorrow I confidently PREDICT that Dick Blair will have no OPTION but to axe the Jocko FAILURE and despite the yapping of a few lapdogs 99% of TRUE Albion fans will CELEBRATE when the Jocko joke slings his hook alongside his clueless sidekick with a clipboard.
Of course if Dick Bush doesn't do the RIGHT thing then it will be his fault when I unleash my ARS next week at the Luton game in the biggest ever MASSIVE protest and we will take no PRISONERS.

SACK THE JOCK JOKE NOW :angry: :angry: :angry:

Anybody else get the feeling of Groundhog Day?

And how are the arrangements going for your arse-kissing session with DK?

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Broken promises on both sides - just about even I would say;)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Cheeky Monkey said:
:clap:

Ernest, I will personally pay for your 2006/07 Chelsea season ticket if you pm me.

Why would he do that? He is a LOYAL fan unlike these Johnny Come Latelys. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
i saw you walking towards the ground on saturday.......... your posts make so much more sense now.

:wave:

Please elaborate

Also, Ernest sounds EXACTLY like that really opinionated middle-class poncey,bonkers caller that is always on Fans phone-in

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
We better get 3 points at home to Luton,They are worse than us away.Well alright then nearly as bad.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Heard it all before, rather boring now.:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Just do the decent thing and honour the bet then the respect may return.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here