Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kish

Oct 2, 2008
If so , he goes with our very best wishes. He was top quality last season , 100% commitment and work rate (despite his age) and just seemed to have this knack (borne of experience ?) of being in the right position at the right time.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
If so , he goes with our very best wishes. He was top quality last season , 100% commitment and work rate (despite his age) and just seemed to have this knack (borne of experience ?) of being in the right position at the right time.

what a player, he was great to watch.all the best kish:bhasign:

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Is that his old club? Good luck to him and fairly sure if he does want to get into coaching, could do so at likes of Charlton or us, even after few seasons abroad. I'd think if he wants to manage though he'd be better off plying his trade back home for a while and climbing up the ranks there

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Yeah it is. My friend is from Bourgas, says he is a legend.

Meanwhile I hope to catch him out there as im going for 11 nights in August to Sunny Beach, only 20 minutes from there. Went last year, don't think he will have any complaints about being back!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
it can't be all tripe. I saw it in the paper. It's more legit than wiki but sometimes i wonder ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I spoke to Kish on Tuesday night at the development squad game against Crawley Down. He is returning to Bulgaria next week to play for his home town club Chernomorets Burgas. He wanted to come and watch the game to cheer on our youngsters. It shows what great team spirit that we have that a player who has been released still makes the effort to go to watch a match. Navarro, Dicker and Noone were watching too.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Love the bloke. Will always be fondly remembered for the role he played last season - class act.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here