Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kish

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Agree with those saying he gave the ball away a bit too much...BUT to compensate he only gave it away because he knew where to be in the first place to intercept the ball and break up the play. A great footballing brain as far as I'm concerned.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He is - Kaz's wonderful performance notwithstanding - turning into one of my absolutely favourite players out there. A damn good man motivator too: good and mouthy. Excellent, work-his-arse-off-for-the-points player.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Agree with those saying he gave the ball away a bit too much...BUT to compensate he only gave it away because he knew where to be in the first place to intercept the ball and break up the play. A great footballing brain as far as I'm concerned.

A great footballing brain which can be a little slow IMHO. Yes often in the right place at the right time, and wonderful if he has a few seconds on the ball, but can be fairly easily harried into making mistakes by a team that has done their homework. He worries me sometimes.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm with Warsaw, I thought Kishishev wasn't that good. Everytime he tried to do something difficult, he couldn't find the right ball. Defensively he was solid and strong, but his distribution wasn't at its best today. Like Warsaw, I would give him a 6. Very important part of our team though and that's the only reason why Dicker doesn't get in. Though I would prefer Dicker played every game than Kishishev, purely because I think Dicker is quality, no criticism of Kishishev meant there.

Didnt go yesterday as I am away on holiday but reading that post convinces me that he must have had a good game, if NE said he was poor.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here