Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kipre

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I see he is back training with us. Does anyone know much about him? Where has he been playing before? DW says that his stamina wasn't really up to much. Has anyone heard any other reports from his time with us?

At 22 he has the potential to be a very good signing but with our limited budget it is not worth taking the risk until we are sure of his ability.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
I dont know much about him to be honest.

But surely our limited budget means that it might be worth taking a risk on him, in that we wont have to pay a transfer fee and im guessing his wages wont be to high either (as long as there isnt high singing-on/agents fees a la turienzo!!)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
yeah the el turi issue was bugging me. maybe he is worth giving a short term deal to and seeing how he does instead of signing him on a longer term thing straight way.

Either way its good to see DW being pragmatic in the transfer market.

:clap: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
i don't see the risk here...

can we not just sign him on a contract for the rest of the season? its hardly gonna bankrupt us!?!?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Right back, although he played right midfield against Aldershot reserves. Looked very quick, but not much else. Must have something though, for us to take another look.

Techno

Oct 23, 2006
West Midlands
ahhh ok wicked.

yeah i think its good we're taking another look at him, dont cost anything to trial him.

and a right back......so maybe deano's looking at him to fill the gap if we cant keep Whing permantly

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
if he is a right back does that mean Whing won't be coming in January then? Why try a right back if you already have 1

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Mixed reports about Whing in the tabloids one says he is signing for us permanently in January another said MA was looking at him on Tuesday night with a view to recallling him.

Not over impressed with Kipre from what I have seen very fast but small, lightweight in the tackle and not very good in the air and in this division a lot is made of attacks by teams in the air from set pieces, route one etc.

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Mixed reports about Whing in the tabloids one says he is signing for us permanently in January another said MA was looking at him on Tuesday night with a view to recallling him.

Which Papers BG?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Maybe Kipre is going to be back up and when he was on trial he played on the rightwing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here