Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinkygerbil

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Why all the posts about your realtionship with Sam Parish, R. Toad and Danny Seagull?

You have got PM why don't you use that. It messed up my Kylie thread, when you mentioned what you do in your spare time with Sam Parish. It is not pleasent, could you stick to talking to people about your realtionship via PM, or talk about it elsewhere. :jester:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
:lolol: :lolol:

The problem with that being that PMs do not boost his post count whereas pointless drivel postings about nonexistent (well at least in my case) homosexual activity do

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Sam is :safeway ?? ??? ??

I never knew that. :love: :)

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
:lolol:

I am fine thanks people, still jobhunting, although I should get some voulentry work while I am waiting to find out if I am sucessful getting jobs. If anyone wants to employ someone with a Diploma in Secterial Administration, let me know.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Should this be on the main board?
I think this should be a sticky.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
samparish said:
The problem with that being that PMs do not boost his post count

Surely if he wanted to boost his post count he'd just post 1729 times on the word association game :rolleyes:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Strike said:
If anyone wants to employ someone with a Diploma in Secterial Administration, let me know.

Wouldn't you be better off looking for work in Ireland or somewhere with similar problems??

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Strike said:

I am fine thanks people, still jobhunting, although I should get some voulentry work while I am waiting to find out if I am sucessful getting jobs. If anyone wants to employ someone with a Diploma in Secterial Administration, let me know.

speak to chapmania, he does volunteering work

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Strike said:

Try "Hove Born and Bred", he sells insurance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here