Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kings Of Leon

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Saw them at Brighton extremely excellent, they also had dinner at the restaurant i used to work and gave the waiter 2 tickets for the gig and I was bloody off that night. So not only are they awesome they are jolly nice as well. Quick warning please do not set yourself on fire and have sex its just plain dangerous

:laugh: I was actually thinking of doing that earlier ???

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
TO DOWNLOAD NEW ALBUM FREE -

ProjectW - Login

You will have to register but it's free.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
I saw them in feb 07 in Folkestone and they were awesome, going to see them at the B.C in December - I cant wait as they are top of their game at the mo, my only fear is that they are starting to look a bit stylised (esp in the new video), a year ago they were all wearing cut off denim jackets, had long hair and played pool at my local until the early hours after the gig, their a bit famous for that now.

The album is awesome, but then so are the others. Best band in the world at the moment, no contest.

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
Granted, but theres nothing better than watching a band evolve, improve and make it over a relatively short period of time. 4 albums in 5 years in between none stop touring is pretty massive!

I've listened to them on youtube, and have to say, they really friggin' suck.

Boring beats that a 5year old could write;
dum dum dum dum dum, or ding ding ding ding, or duh duh duh duh with some rubbish squawker sounding desperately like he wants me to believe he's really emotional about everying.

They are SHIT.
No, honest, they really are.

A poster brought the band 'Feeder' to light on NSC some time ago, and they are very much better

Last edited:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Well done NMH.

I'm glad somebody dared speak out against this love in for a very average band

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I thought the first album was amazing - one of my favourites of the decade so far. The difficult second album was pretty good, not as good as the first but had some decent tunes. Then they released 'Because of the Times', which I thought was just dire, and I stopped caring about them.

They're quite overrated in my view. The second and third album are so middle of the road, and they seem to have lost that kind of southern twang which made them so good at first. Hopefully the fourth album will restore my respect in them.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Just been listening to the new album and it's bloody good not as metallicas new one though but pretty decent

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
They are a quite fantastically workmanlike live band. They turn up, play and say nothing. They are outstandingly uncharismatic. It is no wonder they are so popular in a country as soulless as England.

Which is not to say they are not creditable, because there are no other genuine stadium rock bands around at the moment. I think they would have thrived in the 1970s.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here