Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

King or Terry for Thursday

King or Terry?

• Ledley King

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • John Terry

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • I can't decide - preferring to wait and blame SGE when whatever decision he makes goes tits up.

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Difficult decision it has to be said. Should King keep the shirt after a superb game last night, or does Sven play John Terry who has been superb all season.

Do we play the man holding the shirt who has just polayed well, or do you simply play your best team.

NSC decides...

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I do not think Terry is very good under pressure. Ledley King was superb last night. Why on earth drop him?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
King; he did nothing wrong last night.

Keep the shirt, as MA used to say.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I think King is an almost equally good defender, only quicker, and was outstanding - what more can he do? If only we had the excess of brilliant players in attack that we do in defence

I assume the last option in the poll will be the one Jeff Powell goes with ... :tosser:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
he proved himself against the favourite team to win the title and dealt with henry! let him start!

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
He deserves another chance after last night's performance. Will he be the find of the tournament? We normally have one

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
keep him in

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
King. You CANNOT drop him after last night. Can Terry play left side of midfield? He can't be less effective than has-been Scholes.

May 29, 2004
Lancing
JT - Ledley did have a good game, but in the last 20-25 minutes the pressure got to him and looked a bit dodgy. JT has the experience of the European Teams up to 4th in the league Cup.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only one that thought King was a tad iffy? He looked nervous to start with which was understandable and did OK once he settled, but his positional play was awful. There were a few occasions where he went steaming towards the midfield area to get the ball, screwed it up and left the defence exposed.

If only we had just banned Rio for the 3 months we had to.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
King. He got the place through injury, but played very well, so deserves to keep it. Plus, Switzerland and Croatia are not going to throw anything at us like the French did, so keep Terry back and fresh if needed for the bigger games in the knock-out phase.

bodo

Jun 8, 2004
Got to be King, he's giving it everything to prove himself in the team, and was one of our best players last night

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here