Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kim Wilde drunk and singing on a train

D

Deleted member 2719

Excellent stuff and fair play to her for carrying on with some miserable b*st*rds ignoring her.

I like to see the artist who will play to thousands but also play to a handful of people.:bowdown:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The way the thread titles have bean f***ing SPELLED recently I opened this thinking the OP meant "Kim Wilde Signing on in the rain" I thought "that'll cheer me up"

Imagine my disgust when I saw THAT.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Crikey then, whilst we're in the 80s

wendy%2B1.jpg
tvv2-2+rough.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

OMG !!!! Wendy was my wank material ! And [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] - TOSSER :thumbsup:

Well done to Kim as well !

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Remember her doing the Big Breakfast. Wasn't she 'friends' with Chris Evans?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
OMG !!!! Wendy was my wank material ! And [MENTION=5076]Bevendean Hillbilly[/MENTION] - TOSSER :thumbsup:

Well done to Kim as well !

Somebody had to Westdene. And, it turns out, she's massively into slightly ginger Albion fans. Although I don't remember actually discussing football.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
Somebody had to Westdene. And, it turns out, she's massively into slightly ginger Albion fans. Although I don't remember actually discussing football.

I'll repeat - TOSSER :thumbsup: ........... but was she any good ?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I'll repeat - TOSSER :thumbsup: ........... but was she any good ?

She was a lot better at it than me as I recall. Yes she was Westdene. If I was in any way a gentleman I wouldn't even have mentioned it..and I've mentioned it a few times on here. To my credit i have never actually started a thread titled "hands up whos shagged Wendy out of transvision vamp" but I am HUMAN for fucks sake and definitely was punching a few weights above mine with that one. Besides its not like anyone reads this shit is it?

I remember a bizarre pub conversation in the pump house where I mentioned this fortuitous coupling...I got trumped by my very quiet friend telling a very sordid tale about Linda Bellingham (oxo mum) that stunned the bar into silence.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
She was a lot better at it than me as I recall. Yes she was Westdene. If I was in any way a gentleman I wouldn't even have mentioned it..and I've mentioned it a few times on here. To my credit i have never actually started a thread titled "hands up whos shagged Wendy out of transvision vamp" but I am HUMAN for fucks sake and definitely was punching a few weights above mine with that one. Besides its not like anyone reads this shit is it?

I remember a bizarre pub conversation in the pump house where I mentioned this fortuitous coupling...I got trumped by my very quiet friend telling a very sordid tale about Linda Bellingham (oxo mum) that stunned the bar into silence.

Well, that's made my evening ! Well done that man. God, I'd probably shag her now given the chance ! I'm off to Google images ;-)

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
I've just gone and watched "I want your love" on YouTube and all I can say is WELL DONE THAT MAN !!!!!!

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I need to know the oxo mum tale NOW!

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I just love the turn that this thread has taken. Singing on a train through to celebrity shagfest. Classic NSC.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
A message below the video of Kim singing !

leightonkillick1975 12 hours ago

Im a very private and extremely shy person, I suffer from mental health issues related to my army career and find public spaces and situations hard enough to deal as it is.
PTSD affects my life every minute of my day so im sorry if im not a bundle of joy on the train while everyone else is in christmas cheer!!!!
I was actully thinking about my fallen colleagues before Kim Wilde started screaming!!! Merry Christmas everybody.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here