Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kilroy Silk - Veritas

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
looney said:
Er, Discriminating against people on grounds of race?

In fact your statement is implicitly racist as most countries to an exstent have a racial mix.

i.e. if I said keep the Brazilians out and you say thats Racist then you are implying/thinking Brazilians= non whites.

Whites = Northern European
Brazilians = Hispanic or African orgins

so you could quite correctly say that they are non white's.

Me ... I get the best of both worlds .... northern European and a spic, Celt spic but still a spic:)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Perhaps nationality would have been a better choice of word then. Nevertheless my view is that people should be treated as equals regardless of where they are from, a view patently not shared by Kilroy-Silk.

And please don't patronise me; for a start it would look a lot better if you actually spelt my name right :lolol:

As for tolerance and respect of cultures, which also could fall broadly into the category of 'race', Mr Kilroy-Silk's ideas that he knows best and is qualified to judge whether or not other cultures are 'equal' are available here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/vote_2005/frontpage/4444167.stm

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
beorhthelm said:
the problem is you're not allowed to discuss the immigration problem properly (indeed many would try and argue there isnt a problem), so its left to the likes of Kilroy Silk and the bnp to raise it, which only then imflames the situation.

Exactly ! so if u do try and raise the issue you are stamped on by the" Labour Police " calling you a racist. Its not racist.. its concern for welfare of this country .. admittedly alot borne out of ignorance but that is exactlt what certain parties want u to believe

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Deportivo Seagull said:
looney said:
Er, Discriminating against people on grounds of race?

In fact your statement is implicitly racist as most countries to an exstent have a racial mix.

i.e. if I said keep the Brazilians out and you say thats Racist then you are implying/thinking Brazilians= non whites.

Whites = Northern European
Brazilians = Hispanic or African orgins

so you could quite correctly say that they are non white's.

Me ... I get the best of both worlds .... northern European and a spic, Celt spic but still a spic:)

Their are whites in Brazil as well as Hispanics being of European origin. Its hair splitting but you know what I mean.

Aanyway have you heard of the term looking after your own?
Its been tipped 180 by the left to the point of abusing whites/christians and anything else considered indigenous. Thats what raising the heat in the debate.

Enoch Powell ensured that the debate could never be burried again so the left are reduced to pissing in the punch bowl.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
looney said:
Their are whites in Brazil as well as Hispanics being of European origin. Its hair splitting but you know what I mean.

Its been tipped 180 by the left to the point of abusing whites/christians and anything else considered indigenous. Thats what raising the heat in the debate.

Enoch Powell ensured that the debate could never be burried again so the left are reduced to pissing in the punch bowl.

do you really believe the stuff you write?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why dont you beleive it when MOST people do beleive it would be a more interesting question and answer.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
samparish said:
Just who the f*** does Kilroy think he is?

Any policy which discriminates against people is unacceptable as far as I'm concerned...

This thing just pisses me off. Most (admittedly not all I agree) asylum seekers are genuinely fleeing from terrible situations in their homeland where they have no choice but to leave

If the situation in their own country is terrible they should stay and sort it out, not bugger off to someone else's country.

And another thing .... about discrimination ... I have decided I'm really pissed off about all the money spent on facilities for the disabled ... kerbs lowered at intersections, etc. etc. That's my money as a taxpayer and I object it being spent just to make life easier for a small percentage of the population who happen to be disabled. I'm sorry they're disabled, but spending millions just to make their life a bit easier doesn't add up. And before anyone asks ... if I was disabled I certainly wouldn't expect the taxpayer to cough up. Life would be difficult ... I'd live with it.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
goldstone said:
If the situation in their own country is terrible they should stay and sort it out, not bugger off to someone else's country.

And another thing .... about discrimination ... I have decided I'm really pissed off about all the money spent on facilities for the disabled ... kerbs lowered at intersections, etc. etc. That's my money as a taxpayer and I object it being spent just to make life easier for a small percentage of the population who happen to be disabled. I'm sorry they're disabled, but spending millions just to make their life a bit easier doesn't add up. And before anyone asks ... if I was disabled I certainly wouldn't expect the taxpayer to cough up. Life would be difficult ... I'd live with it.
Whilst I like what u have to say and rate alot of your posts the above if not sarcasm will rile the wooly jumper brigade on here:D

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Genuine asylum seekers can stay and I mean only genuine who are in real danger.

Other asylum seekers who are ripping us all off f*** OFF NOW YOU TOSSERS.

I dont care if anyone calls me a racist enough is enough good on Kilroy Silk. People are sick of Asylum seekers.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
adrian29uk said:

I dont care if anyone calls me a racist enough is enough good on Kilroy Silk. People are sick of Asylum seekers.
:clap:
Reply of the day IMHO

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
adrian29uk said:

What about the ones who do the shitty jobs for a pittance that none of us want?

Also goldstone - i really do hope that your post is meant sarcastically, otherwise i geninely pity you and your narrow, arrogant mind.

looney said:

Exactly which century are you living in ?
"Looking after your own" "Abusing whites and christians"
As I've said before , f*** off and support an all white christian football team if that is really how you feel, and leave our black, muslim, dutch, irish cypriot mix of a team to the majority of us with more than one brain cell.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kilroy is a wanker

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Franks Wild Years said:
Exactly which century are you living in ?
"Looking after your own" "Abusing whites and christians"
As I've said before , f*** off and support an all white christian football team if that is really how you feel, and leave our black, muslim, dutch, irish cypriot mix of a team to the majority of us with more than one brain cell.

Thats got to be the most cretinous post this month. Cos Brighton have a multi-pack team prohibits Brighton fans discussing immigration policy?

f*** off back into your burrow.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Don't you have to have orange skin to vote veritas.

I find it a tad ironic that someone who sits in the sun wanting to become a darker shade objects to those with a darker skin coming here to become paler.:p

nomad

Jan 3, 2005
all over the place
This whole debate rather angers me. I think everyone would agree that the laws need tightening up TO SOME EXTENT. But the reactionary, common denominator card being played out by the RW parties only enhances ill informed, incorrect debate on the one hand and on the other pure racsim (depending on the person). Anthen alot of unneccessary infightin as a whole.

We have to provide support to war torn or corrupted citezins of whatever country - they are suffering some terrible atrocities and if we can help, even if it is just with a bit of respite then we are doing our job as one of the worlds richest and affluent countries. We cannot let these people suffer like this and then ignore atrocities (which we are every day).

On the otehr hand we cant let everybody in. Its almost a rhetorical question - but I doubt a points system would do our role ijustice.

We claim to be one of the leaders of the free world, yet we force democracy on other countries as if we were annexing them. We are/have been involved, in some part , in large percentage of wars/disputes over the past 100 years or so. We cannot be claiming to be free without actually helping those that suffer as a direct or indirect result oif our actions. That, I'm afraid is bullying.

nomad

Jan 3, 2005
all over the place
goldstone said:

Wait untill you are diabled mate and then see what it's f***ing like. Also wait untrl you are oppressed to the point you cant go out of you own home without being beaten raped tortured etc...

This is EXACTLY the sort of and talk that is Illl informed and unbeleivably offensive. To alot of people.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Start a thread on Immigration on NSC and just watch all the thickheads come running. f***ing depressing.

cdavis

May 14, 2004
Just a point to Goldstone re; lowered pavements etc........They aren,t just lowered for the disabled........it,s for mothers with push chairs, to help designate a safer area to cross roads, and of course not least......the elderly......you know....those people who went through a world war so we,d have a better country to live in.
As for the rest of the political stuff on here........I suppose I,m right wing.....tend to agree with SOME of Looneys posts..........but have learnt that having spent more than half a century on this Godforsaken planet, that all extreme Left or Right Wing politics produce is an extreme in the opposite direction. Well done to all exremists...........conflict is here.....!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here