Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killing a person with a tin opener......

Is it possible to kill a person with a tin opener?

• Yes

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Taught unarmed combat for 3 of the six years after a while you dont need to measure you just know would rather go for the inner thigh than throat bleeds faster :thumbsup:

Bloody hell! Just distract them with the kitchen implement, and use the other hand to break their windpipe!

"hey mate, look at that fantastic flour sifter"
"where, I can't see any flour sif...... ughhhhh"

Job done, and don't forget to wash hands before kneading any dough, preparing the puff-pastry, or making hors doevres.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Bloody hell! Just distract them with the kitchen implement, and use the other hand to break their windpipe!

"hey mate, look at that fantastic flour sifter"
"where, I can't see any flour sif...... ughhhhh"

Job done, and don't forget to wash hands before kneading any dough, preparing the puff-pastry, or making hors doevres.

Takes all the fun out though! i would like to try with a plastic floppy fish slice as i think that could be fun :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Which kind of tin opener? Turn a handle twisty kind or the old fashioned jaggy one?

The jaggy one definately, the newer type I'm not so sure. Depends wheter its plastic or metal bodied...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've always believed tha the mind is the best weapon. Followed by genitalia.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The sharp roundy-roundy bit could easily cut through the skin of the wrists, and the victim bleed to death. A no brainer.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just get the thing in your fist and ram through the persons chest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here