Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killing a man with a cheese grater....

Is it possible to kill a man with a cheese grater?

• Yes

Votes: 38 97.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
having a discussion about cj from eggheads tonight, and the topic came up about killing a man with a cheese grater. nobody could come to a definitive answer as to whether it was possible or not

can the great and good of nsc decide in you opinion, would you be able to do it?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The cheese grater would probably get warn out and would need replacing, but yes, i'm sure it could be done - it would take a lot of time however. Certainly you could kill as man with cheese graterS - cut the throat open

That is of course assuming you are only allowed to kill by grating. I'm sure you could probably stab someone to death using the grater...not sure which bodypart you'd target though. Face/head? Just batter them with it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think it would ultimately be impossible to kill someone with a cheese grater. Ignoring the possiblity of stabbing a corner of it into the temple and so on, the cuts would not be deep enough to sustain a huge amount of blood loss. Unless, of course, you worked away at the throat and the victim were to die of suffocation. OBVIOUSLY, I haven't put much thought into it.

This reminds me of a documentary called 'Pimps, Prositutes and their Johns'. There was a customer that liked to have his schlong attacked with a cheese grater. :nono:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i reckon if you grated away at their wrist and managed to grate through a main artery, the blood loss could be enough to do it

obviously, knocking them out first with a blow to the head from the grater would be essential in order to have the time and restraint of the victim to grate

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
You'd probably stand a better chance of killing a bloke with a mincer in Brighton.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Also, wouldn't the TYPE of cheese grater come into it? It could be one of those tall ones, which could impose a nasty blow to the head. Alternatively, it could be a 'board' type, which being flat isn't going to hurt anyone.

true - board ones a womanly, and should basically be pink. if it was a proper metal one battering a man, it could make a huge difference

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Which side of the Grater would be more effective?

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think he meant on a triangular/square one. The big slicey bit, the more circular one, or the little spikey ones that are impossible to clean?

Indeed. I'm not actually sure what the spikey side is for though...can imagine it would be more painful, but not sure if it would be a better death weapon

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
For those who aren't familiar with the 3D grater:

kitchentool5-727134.jpeg

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Are we talking about whether you can grate a man to death or whether you can kill him in any way with a cheese grater ( as in pushed against his throat to stop him breathing)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Indeed. I'm not actually sure what the spikey side is for though...can imagine it would be more painful, but not sure if it would be a better death weapon

isnt that something to do with fruit, the spikey side?

that wouldnt do a lot of good except a few lacerations in the skin

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here