Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killers Gig tonight

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Anyone going ?

I've not seen them before but liked the first album (even though they seemed to struggle with the proverbial follow up, like so many bands do). Should be a decent night though, especially as Black Rebel Motorcycle Club are the support.

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
My mate went to see them at Wembley on saturday and he said they were fantastic. They did most of their songs from the 1st album and obviously the 2nd album. Have fun!

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
was going but ebayed my 2x tickets for £170 and chose to go to Crewe instead. Only time will tell if it was a wise decision :dunce:

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Yeah I'm going. They've been quality the other times I've seen them but like someone else mentioned the brighton centre is a shite venue. It'll be good to finally see BRMC too.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm going, just a shame its brmc supprting as they are shite. killers are ace live

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BC can be a good venue if the band are good enough, Green Day recently a prime example and of course brightons greatest gig Bruce Springsteen....god how I wish I saw that one!

timseagull

Oct 12, 2003
Mile Oak
I'm going and I liked the first BRMC album so quite pleased with them as support. Brighton Centre not great but if you want a really awful arena, you can't beat Wembley! Difficult to get to, a crap view from the seats, rip off prices for beer and food, in comparison the centre rocks!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
I went to Wembley last Saturday. Second time I've seen 'em.

Greating opening, and they had the entire crowd ROCKING during all bar two or three songs. Great cover version too. :thumbsup:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I'm going. Really looking forward to it. Plan to do lots of jumping around :bounce:

challengechappers

Sep 14, 2005
this whole ebay thing has gone mad. what muppet would pay £150/170 for two tickets ? surely you'd be better off getting a ticket for one of the festivals they're playing. i'm glad i saw them at the dome when they played with the kaiser chiefs, bloc party and the futureheads, good line up that one ! anyone get to see them when they played the engine rooms before that ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here