Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Killer dogs - The Sun this morning...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
you get dog insurance on your standard household contents insurance seemly

If someone is not going to bother insuring their car/house etc I hardly think they are going to insure their dog.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Don't get me started on that. These toe-rags let their dogs crap all over the grass, too. Scumbags.

As an evening jogger, this is one of my main annoyances. Dog owners who don't clean their dog's shit allowing me to step in it (at 6pm on a dark December evening there is no way I am going to be able to spot and avoid said dog turd).

When I am cleaning dog shit off my £80 running shoes, I honestly want to go and take a shit on the dog owner's property - see how they like it.

I know it is reletively few dog owners that let the majority down, but it still really pisses me off. The very fact that I have trodden in dog shit suggests that they have remembered to feed the dog and take it for a walk, so why have they 'forgotten' to clean up its' mess?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
s'funny, I always thought white 'hard lad' British blokes liked them
Thats because you live in an area where only white 'hard lad' british blokes live, if you lived a less sheltered more 'cosmopolitan':lolol: area you might know differently, just a thought though, where does the 'british blokes' part of that comment come from ? surely you arent subconsciously suggesting that black people aren't british blokes ? perish the thought:lolol:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
As an evening jogger, this is one of my main annoyances. Dog owners who don't clean their dog's shit allowing me to step in it (at 6pm on a dark December evening there is no way I am going to be able to spot and avoid said dog turd).

When I am cleaning dog shit off my £80 running shoes, I honestly want to go and take a shit on the dog owner's property - see how they like it.

I know it is reletively few dog owners that let the majority down, but it still really pisses me off. The very fact that I have trodden in dog shit suggests that they have remembered to feed the dog and take it for a walk, so why have they 'forgotten' to clean up its' mess?

100 kids go blind every year after touching dog shit. :US:

Toxicariasis

Last edited:

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
s'funny, I always thought white 'hard lad' British blokes liked them

But then that's because you prefer stereotypes; check out various UK news websites and even the BBC will confirm that organised dog fights are a particular issue within the Asian community. Recent dog fighting rings have been broken up in Birmingham, Derby, Oldham and Blackburn because these close knit communities shared breeding bitches, expertise and logistics.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here