Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall **Singed for Chelsea 02/07/2024**

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
No doubt some of the other midfielders, who now won’t play, were promised the world when they signed & within a year they’re surplus to requirements. Uprooted from other clubs for little reason. Shows what a shambles it is at Chelsea. Makes you almost feel sorry for some of the players. Almost.

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Maybe we will go in for that Serbian lad who plays in Italy, was it samardovic or something?

They have similar profiles.

Mad as my Mother

May 21, 2013
Dorset
I was never fussed about this deal. But he had come here I would have supported him 100%
If I’m honest I’m only interested in the players who wear the stripes.
I love the speculation and possibilities of new players, but until they sign they are just another team’s employee and mean nothing to me.
As for 12thsea. I can’t wait until PRS finally manages to nail down their (Chelsea) rule dodging and throw the book at the scum.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It’s an Ignore Thread for me now, no interest in talking about a Chavs player ad finitum. With conspiracy theories that Bloom or RDZ’s incompetence cost us. Chelsea are mega payers.
Great idea.

I can't be bothered with all the blame nonsense.

On Ignore it goes. :wave:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
No doubt some of the other midfielders, who now won’t play, were promised the world when they signed & within a year they’re surplus to requirements. Uprooted from other clubs for little reason. Shows what a shambles it is at Chelsea. Makes you almost feel sorry for some of the players. Almost.
If your going to live in Surrey and hate your job, you may as well work in Canary Wharf

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
We will likely never know that for certain.
What we definitely do lack is "pull".

Not bothered though.
If players don't want to be here, it really is no loss.
Every single Chelsea first team player is on significantly more than our highest earner, Of course it’s wages that mean we lack pull. And even if we were matching do you think a single player would ever choose any club of our size compared to a trophy laden Chelsea?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here