Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall **Singed for Chelsea 02/07/2024**

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
That is their policy. They don't have our data, but know its generally good.

They hear we're genuinely linked, they hijack and throw more money.

That is a key plank of Chelsea transfer policy.

Follow Brighton and hijack their targets.
This signing will be more to do with Maresca than Winstanley, Jewell or anyone else.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
That's not true at all.

As I think I posted last night - KDH did want to come in January, but our then-manager conspired to cock-up that deal, and it didn't happen. I can't really go into any more detail than that, but I absolutely trust the source and version of events relayed to me.

So does your source still think he wants to come and the “Chelsea or stay at LFC” is also bollocks?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This is absolutely shocking. No wonder we sacked him. The mind boggles why he did that. Can I ask whether it was done intentionally (ie he didn’t want him) or he just messed up somehow (eg he told him he was going to play him in goal and rotate him with Steele and Bart)?
I don't think it was intentional. It was more a case of inaction than an offending action.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So does your source still think he wants to come and the “Chelsea or stay at LFC” is also bollocks?
The conversations about KDH in January pre-date any of the recent twists to the tale.

I suspect he was still happy to come here, and the various rumours suggest a deal was all-but-done, but we just can't compete with the pull of Chelsea and Maresca.

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
KDH at Chelsea may get a start in cup games beyond that be bench warmer, once Lavia up and running be lucky to get on the bench.

tstanbur

Sep 16, 2011
KDH at Chelsea may get a start in cup games beyond that be bench warmer, once Lavia up and running be lucky to get on the bench.
Not sure I agree.

The Chelsea manager knows and clearly rates KDH as he managed him last season!

Also Lavia is a completely different type of midfielder.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The problem for us is the more success we have the likelier we are to be in competition with bigger clubs than us, which leads to scenarios like this. Things are a lot simpler the more modest your ambition.

Anyway on to the next one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here