Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Kieffer Moore or mitrovic to sign

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
No, but I'd quite like Breel Embolo, who has just scored for Switzerland against Wales. Saying that, his value has just rocketed, and he joined Borussia Moenchengladbach for €20 million, so probably beyond our budget.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If TB comes back and says the stated aim is now fourth from bottom then this thread is on...

....like Donkey Kong.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
No, but I'd quite like Breel Embolo, who has just scored for Switzerland against Wales. Saying that, his value has just rocketed, and he joined Borussia Moenchengladbach for €20 million, so probably beyond our budget.

Embolo isn’t the answer to our goal scoring problems. He’s never been prolific in the Bundesliga and doesn’t meet his xg. Moore or Mitrovic are not the answer either. We can and should be aiming higher.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Embolo isn’t the answer to our goal scoring problems. He’s never been prolific in the Bundesliga and doesn’t meet his xg. Moore or Mitrovic are not the answer either. We can and should be aiming higher.

Perhaps we should, but maybe we can’t afford to, and whilst only one game, looks an improvement to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Sign him up! :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the criteria is 'scored a goal in the Euros' I still think we might be able to do better than Keef.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Cracking header by Moore, but not a Potter type player I wouldn't have thought. A friend who follows the Bundesliga reckons Embolo would be looking higher than us, as 'gladbach finished in the top six in Germany. It's his all-round play that impressed me, not just his goal.

Fiskmås

I'd say Mitrovic would be a no go based on the no-dickheads policy alone. I'm amazed Ben White doesn't still have elbow marks in his face from their scraps in the Championship.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Cracking header by Moore, but not a Potter type player I wouldn't have thought. A friend who follows the Bundesliga reckons Embolo would be looking higher than us, as 'gladbach finished in the top six in Germany. It's his all-round play that impressed me, not just his goal.

Agreed that he was by far the best player on view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here