Battle Of The Planets
Tarzan - Lord Of The Jungle
Barnaby
Mr Benn

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Seagullmatt said:
Was it me or did this one go on and on an on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on?

No, it did no on and on and on and on and on and on.

Rather like Dungeons & Dragons.

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
One of my favourite bits of TV was on Going Live in the 80's They had Five Star on as guests and were doing the bit where they took questions from the audience and on the phone. They went to this kid on the phone and the question went as follows;

Sarah Green "Have you got a question for Five Star?"
Kid "Yeah, er, WHY'RE YOU SO f***ing SHIT!? WHY'RE YOU SO f***ing SHIT?!?"

The kid got cut off after that and Sarah Green did a rather pompous "that wasn't big or funny" speech about it. Great stuff!

Ok how about these:

Ulysses...
pic2.jpg

Ah such memories from Grange Hill:
gh.jpg

Ah remember him?
batfink.gif

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Fraggle Rock.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
my favs were by far

woof
fun house
that one bout the footballers...the hurricanes!!!

and if only i was slightly younger then my obsession with ripley and scuff would not look so strange

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
edna krabappel said:
Maid Marian was good for years.

Stoppit and TidyUp anyone? I was far too old for it by the time it was on, but it was still brilliant.

Also- Knightmare (speccy geekoid children directing their friend around a computer simulated fantasy world, under the watch of a beardy man who'd stroke his chin a lot and give deep and meaningful stares at the camera). The kids would always look so devastated when their buddy was eaten by a dragon or fell into a fiery pit. I laughed.

"Walk forward! Forward! Faster! Right a bit! Right! Ohhhhh no!"

"Oh dear, my young friends, your luck has run out. It appears the dragon was too quick for your fat pal, now back to the other dimension you go!"

hehe, Knightmare.

steed thy hand young warrior, the path grows treachous, keep your wits about you

and its some kid with a bowlcut from Birmingham with a saucepan on his head.
how awesome.

stopit and tidy up was amazing, Terry Wogan added an extra gravitas to the proceedings

and the hurricanes, legendary for the theme if nothing else.!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:

that one bout the footballers...the hurricanes!!!

were the hurricanes , champion spirtit is here to stay ......

forgot about that , that was brilliant

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
button moon
Lets_look.jpg
We're off to Button Moon,
we'll follow Mr Spoon,
Button Moon, Button Moon.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The ultra-violent perfection that was Tiswas. The fact that it ran in direct opposition to the twee and poncy Multi Coulred Swap Shop and gave a big :salute: to Noel Edmonds was simply a bonus. Flan your Folks - featuring the evil dwarf that was the Phantom Flan Flinger, Bob Carolgees & Spit The Dog, a pre-unfunny Lenny Henry doing Trevor McDoughnut and that beardy bloke that did the nature shows - (David Bellamy?), Chris Tarrant and :p Sally James. The only show that ever out-cooled The Clash, the one time they deigned to be on it. Saturday mornings have never been the same since. RIP :angel:

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Count Duckula was wicked, i always remember watching that when i came in from school. Funhouse with that Pat Sharp was always a laugh, mainly for his hair tho! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here