Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kids - only they can

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
show you up this much.....

Yesterday i was i Leeds shopping with the missus and our 18 month old little lad, he has taken to having to walk any way, Iwas hanging about in soem shop waiting fro the other half when this lady walked past and my littel boy slapped her on the backside.... I could've died. I could just about muster an apology whilist doing a very good impression of a bellisha beacon and telling him off - All he could do was laugh, little menace.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Goring Gull said:
show you up this much.....

Yesterday i was i Leeds shopping with the missus and our 18 month old little lad, he has taken to having to walk any way, Iwas hanging about in soem shop waiting fro the other half when this lady walked past and my littel boy slapped her on the backside.... I could've died. I could just about muster an apology whilist doing a very good impression of a bellisha beacon and telling him off - All he could do was laugh, little menace.

Was she fit?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
At least he did not shout out SEAGULLS, at the top of his voice like my two do.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

superb

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
She was fit, thats makes it worse, plus he stood there laughing - at least he's younfg enough just about to get away with it,

Last time i muck around slapping his mums backside in front of him in the kitchen or anything.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What were you doing in Leeds. Home of Champions of Europe dont forget :lolol:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I paid homage to Elland Road as i cruised past on the M621 by way of a two fingered salute :)

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
:lolol:

I saw a pikey kid (shaved head with mullet) walking about 10 yards infront of his HUGE pikey mother in North street once. He was punching every person he walked past.

He looked about 4

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here