Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kiddy-fiddling

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Spielberg said:
" What I would say tho that if a mid 20s bloke was sniffing round my 16/17 year old daughter (another 10 years to go yet) then he would not be walking. Again. Ever. "

Why
???

Would you prefer she went around with a 16 year old extremely immature by who is far more likely to treat her like crap and be irresponsible with her

There is no chance anyone will be treating either of my daughters like crap. Irrespective of age.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You get my point. If I had a 17 year old daughter I would probably be happier if she went out with someone of 25 rather than 16/17 as they are more likely to be responsible and not just using her.

If the bloke was 35 I would question it but 25 , this is a ridiculous thread.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" If that point comes when she is 17, and she then decides to go out with a 25 year old, what on earth can you do to stop it? "

And more to the point , what on earth is the problem anyway ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fragmented Badger said:
I'm not being funny, my friend, but isn't that what EVERY father would say? There comes a point where you can't do anything about it, and you have to let her live her own life. If that point comes when she is 17, and she then decides to go out with a 25 year old, what on earth can you do to stop it?

There would not be a 25 year old to go out with.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Can someone explain to me what the problem with a 25 year old guy going out with a 17 year old girl as I am having difficulty grasping the problem. Age is irrelevant to a certian extent, it is the mental age is more important. A 17 year old girl may have a mental age of 25 and a 25 year old bloke a mental age of 17.

I don't have a daughter but I think if I did it would be a non issue. More important is what the person is like as a human being and with they treat my daugther well regardless of age.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Spielberg said:
Can someone explain to me what the problem with a 25 year old guy going out with a 17 year old girl as I am having difficulty grasping the problem. Age is irrelevant to a certian extent, it is the mental age is more important. A 17 year old girl may have a mental age of 25 and a 25 year old bloke a mental age of 17.

I agree with that, the most sensible girls my age go out with older guys and are treated sensibly by their boyfriends.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Girls almost always go out with guys older then them at that age. This is becuase males their own age tend to act like little boys when what the female wants is someone to treat them like an adult.

No problem with it at all. If my daughter wanted to go out with a 25 year old when she was 17 I would have no problem with it as long as she was happy.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Christ that Tony Meola bloke is still in the dark ages :eek: you want to lighten up a bit pal before you lose your daughter completely when she's old enough......and i'm the father of a 7 year old girl too

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I boned a 15 year old girl at 19, does that make me a nonce?

Wouldn't now though, far to young.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
I boned a 15 year old girl at 19, does that make me a nonce?

Wouldn't now though, far to young.

Did you dress her up as a cub scout?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yes.:clap2:

Scuse me, got a dinner party to go to tonight round at the Griffin,s place.:clap2:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Many, many years ago, when I was 24 I had a girlfriend who was 16. She was one of the smuttiest women I have ever met !

1066gull

What about 17 year old guys going out with young women in their early twenties?

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not problem whatsoever.

I am off the strong belief age is a non issue. It is whether the people have something in common, shared interests and respect for each other that is the issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here