Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kicking off in the WSL - The sit down brigade

Sep 1, 2010
Well, my first time there in my new seat since it has been changed and it all kicked off between a few fella's. One of them, Mr being too keen to shout sit down like a f***ing school teacher, the other did not take too kindly to this and offered him out for a scrap. Why did i not get a free Boxing ticket allocation with my WSU ticket?:D

D

Deleted member 18477

how do the 2 compare in terms of atmosphere and view mate?

LRB77

Nov 10, 2009
Worthing
Well, my first time there in my new seat since it has been changed and it all kicked off between a few fella's. One of them, Mr being too keen to shout sit down like a f***ing school teacher, the other did not take too kindly to this and offered him out for a scrap. Why did i not get a free Boxing ticket allocation with my WSU ticket?:D

Where in the WSL were you?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
As THPP may have told you earlier tonight in God's Own Concourse, Mr. Art vs Science, demand an immediate move to the North Stand. Leave the Westies to slug it out in true Darwinian fashion til one or other parties or possibly both is extinct. Or at least barred forever.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I noticed the WSL bar staff after the game looked absolutely knackered. One was muttering something about not being able to keep up with some midget monkey with a toffo stuck to his forehead.

D

Deleted member 18477

WSU is better overall, however, nice to be closer to the action and you get to see more in detail. WSU is better for atmosphere IMO

yea fair enough. how many rows from the front are you though? im WSU but debating whether to stay where i am or go WSL, ESL or even ESU if its in place for next season...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Why did you request to move from WSU to WSL , AvS?

Sep 1, 2010
I noticed the WSL bar staff after the game looked absolutely knackered. One was muttering something about not being able to keep up with some midget monkey with a toffo stuck to his forehead.

LOLOLOLOLOL classic. Proper hilarious. Made me laugh that. All true of course.

Sep 1, 2010
:D

I was in the north afterwards mate but didn't see you. :cheers:

Had 2 in the WSL then moved to North for one so god knows how we missed each other. I am a midget though so it's hard to spot me unless you have an acute smell for Banana Toffo's and foreheads

Sep 1, 2010
As THPP may have told you earlier tonight in God's Own Concourse, Mr. Art vs Science, demand an immediate move to the North Stand. Leave the Westies to slug it out in true Darwinian fashion til one or other parties or possibly both is extinct. Or at least barred forever.

That was my imaginary twin Brother you saw not me:D

Nice to see you again THPP

Sep 1, 2010
Keep taking the photos! :thumbsup:

Will do

nmnmnmn.png

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

That happened direcxtly in front of wher Ben and I sit. It was really a case of handbags.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here