Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kick RACISM OUT of football!!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
i guess none of you know why it kicked off at the end of the game!?

well, one of your players made a racist comment towards one of our players.

amazing how we get called racist.

So what eaxactly!! Did which of our players? Say to which of your players?

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
I love the way you state that like it's a fact, as opposed to a mere rumour. Good work sir.

that came from our 'player service' which is the club's own coverage of the games.

clark wasn't being racist. you're just looking for something to take away from the fact you played badly and lost.

the way poyet behaved was disgraceful - what he did isn't the 'english way' - simple.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
that came from our 'player service' which is the club's own coverage of the games.

Which still does not make it a fact.

I wasn't there, only saw the aftermath on TV. All looked a bit lame to me, a bunch of grown men huffing and puffing at each other. Didn't really reflect well on anyone did it?

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Maybe so but there does seem to be far more racism up there than down here. Bearing mind that we also have areas with large 'minority inhabitants' why isn't Southall like Oldham ? Granted Clark's comments weren't too clever but I suppose that he's a football manager not a diplomat. Given the amount of money he's spent as against what we have he's not that good a manager is he ?

Southall is not like Oldham because Oldham still has a white population. I used to live near Southall in the mid 90s' and it was hardly 'multicultural' then.

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
I guess you were out on the pitch and heard him say it then?

Which still does not make it a fact.

I wasn't there, only saw the aftermath on TV. All looked a bit lame to me, a bunch of grown men huffing and puffing at each other. Didn't really reflect well on anyone did it?

don't need to be - why would an official club source make something up as serious as that?

honestly, i think calling clark racist is quite pathetic but you're entitled to your opinion.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
don't need to be - why would an official club source make something up as serious as that?

honestly, i think calling clark racist is quite pathetic but you're entitled to your opinion.

He's a bigoted thick northern twat.

That better ?

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill

Your club source is only printing what your player(s) have said, and there are plenty of reasons why they would make up something 'as serious as that', most notably to make it look beyond doubt that our players were in the wrong.

If you opened your narrow mind for a second you may realise that this thread is mainly in jest, most people are aware that Clark's comments were not racist. He is still a twat though.

htfc

Dec 12, 2010
Your club source is only printing what your player(s) have said, and there are plenty of reasons why they would make up something 'as serious as that', most notably to make it look beyond doubt that our players were in the wrong.

If you opened your narrow mind for a second you may realise that this thread is mainly in jest, most people are aware that Clark's comments were not racist. He is still a twat though.

if that's the case, then i apologise.

some people do think it was actually 'racist' and it's amazing.

but he's ours. ;)

Last edited:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
much.

poyet was a disgrace - regardless of where he is from.

better?

That makes me laugh - it's OK to call him a thick northern twat, but you start to have a hissy when someone murmours racist at him.

All I know I would rather have a South American genius managing our ambitous club, rather than some local Terry Fuckwit.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
God this is turning into some kind of playground argument :facepalm:

SSH

Dec 12, 2010
Something along the lines of "The antics of my opposite number were not conducive to English Football" is racist? Or am I missing another set of comments elsewhere?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Our manager is better than your manager.

Well yours smells.

Well yours has a funny shaped head.

Well yours can't speak proper.

etc.

:catfight:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here