Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
we are not spending 40 million on him.
So it’s about £35m.

We might well spend at least that next week on KDH.

But that’d be an inflated amount. Juventus can be negotiated down as they clearly want Greenwood in that position and need to free up the squad and get some money in. We can sort the deal at the beginning of the window to make life easy for them.

This would be a long term replacement for Solly March. A very important position where the player needs to hit the ground running because Solly won’t be doing a preseason of training and might not be back until we’ve played a dozen games or so.

I don’t think the club will be mucking about this window. He fits the profile.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So it’s about £35m.

We might well spend at least that next week on KDH.

But that’d be an inflated amount. Juventus can be negotiated down as they clearly want Greenwood in that position and need to free up the squad and get some money in. We can sort the deal at the beginning of the window to make life easy for them.

This would be a long term replacement for Solly March. A very important position where the player needs to hit the ground running because Solly won’t be doing a preseason of training and might not be back until we’ve played a dozen games or so.

I don’t think the club will be mucking about this window. He fits the profile.
hmm, yeah ok.

Solly ain't coming back anytime soon, if ever.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
So I'm unclear. Are we signing Khvica Kvaratskheilia or not?

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
How can we afford not to ? Just think of the revenue from replica shirts. It doesn't matter whether he's any good, or what position he favours, just focus on the revenue that shirt sales will generate.
Agree. I'll be keeping a close eye on the Georgia games during the euros. Though I still think it's an underreported scandal that a US state is allowed to play in the euros

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Why not? Just turned 21 and got a goal every 3 games in Serie A for a relegated side.
Ignore - got confused with player in the thread title!

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He's staying at Napoli. Glorious.

They aren't willing to lose both Osimhen and Kvaratshkelia and are going to give Kvicha a new contract to keep him.
I hope so. But you just never know what's going to happen now that Conte is there - him and De Laurentiis is a pretty amazing, combustible combination! I mean, De Laurentiis managed to fall out with Carlo Ancelotti, the most laid back man in football!

When this goes wrong, as it will undoubtedly do at some point, the fall out is going to be spectacular! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here