Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Stewart of Liverpool

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Can't we just strip Norwich of all their talent? I was tired of being their feeder club.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
We need to spend wisely to survive and after three to four seasons we can start bringing in our own players and also become a club that can sell players for silly money.:facepalm:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I've a feeling you are going to be very disappointed. Please don't expect us to be making any dynamic new signings. Tony Bloom has already intimated as much. One or two players with plenty of Premier League experience maybe, plus one or two exciting prospects for the future. Not a lot more I don't think.

Not sure how you know that. What he's actually said publicly is ...
via : http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/15231419.Albion_chief_says_there_will_be_no_Bloom_and_bust/

"“Money is spent every season at every single club. We have to strengthen, that goes without saying. But we’re not looking to spend huge amounts. We’ll do things on a gradual basis, as we have done. We have good players already, and we want to strengthen from that position."
and...
“We’re not there for just one season, we intend to be there for a while.
That won’t be easy. The Premier League is really tough, we know that, and we are going to hopefully have a good season and enjoy being in the Premier League for many years to come."

Not sure how you get from that to "don't expect us to be making any dynamic new signings"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Boy oh boy I love Kirsten Stewart.

Attachments

• IMG_7277.JPG
    IMG_7277.JPG
    88.8 KB · Views: 605

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Signing for Hull for £5.5m, rising to £8m.
Personally feel he's very overrated midfield. Just because he's played 20 games for Liverpool, he comes with a hefty price tag.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here