Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Pressman Leaving Leicester

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Uncle Buck said:
Taken from the Beeb. The main bit is about the missing link leaving, however the snippet about Pressman probably going could be interesting, especially as we are after an experienced keeper and it cannot really be a loan one as we need one for the rest of the season and you can only have players on loan for up to 3 months now.

Leicester City have terminated the contract of 38-year-old defender Martin Keown by mutual consent.
The former Arsenal player has made just 18 appearances for the club since signing a one-year deal last summer.

Foxes boss Craig Levein said: "Younger players are the way forward. Martin has done a fantastic job but he is not the future and he understands that."

Kevin Pressman is also expected to leave the club following the signing of former Spurs keeper Lars Hirschfield.

Levein added: "It's now been three months since I arrived at Leicester and during that time I've been making up my mind about which way we are heading.

"Rather than wait until the summer we've accelerated things a little and hopefully we will be able to use the money that we will gain from Martin leaving, to bring in some other players."

I did say it would be Kevin Pressmen!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Even the best goalkeepers like Neville Southall turn shit when they get old and fat, and Pressman was never one of the best. Can you imagine him in a skin tight Palookaville shirt.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
He's Fat,
He's Old,
I would'nt be so bold,
as to sign him, as to sign him!

no thank YOU!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
80's Seagull said:
Even the best goalkeepers like Neville Southall turn shit when they get old and fat, and Pressman was never one of the best. Can you imagine him in a skin tight Palookaville shirt.

Southall did pull off a blinding and athletic save for Torquay at Withdean a couple of seasons back..just the one mind.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here