Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Phillips

SkankieBiscuit

Nov 2, 2009
I heard that he wants to continue playing next season albeit in the Championship and just wondered what peoples thoughts would be on him joining us? Short term contract, proven goal scorer and still is when he starts for Birmingham also would be a model pro...

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
A absolutely quality signing, in the championship and prem it's all about taking your chances or even creating chances out of nothing... Both of which he is quality at.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it will all come down to money no doubt , he would be mustard in the championship , i can see us being a popular pick for such players.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
there are very few ex prem players, escpecially at the age of 37 i would want us to have, but he would be one, you can tell he loves playing and still gives 100%

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Here we go again, Kevin Philips ! Mind you, he could be the new Nicky Forster (as long as he didn't piss of Gus).

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not even the summer and his name had already cropped up, its going to be a long one

SkankieBiscuit

Nov 2, 2009
sorry guys, didn't realise it had already been posted and would upset people. Think i might be better not posting

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I already confirmed A SEASON AGO that he was coming. Had the player page on the site and everything. Keep up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
He probably will play in the championship....for Birmingham.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just because he scores the odd goal in the prem that doesn't mean he will score loads in the championship for christ sakes.Its a diffrent league end of and to be frank he's way past it and probably will be looking for a mug club who will pay silly wages.

Forget the ancient players and focus on the young:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here