Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kevin phillips

skintmanblues

Feb 7, 2004
Orsham
in andy naylors live chat this lunchtime on the argus one bloke said , he heard a rumour we wrer after kevin phillips of birmingham.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Would LOVE it.

But would be quite surprised if a Championship team did not come sniffing around him.

Also, would have thought he is on one hell of a wedge.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
And what did Naylor say?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
lol i dont think so

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The thing is (I was going to mention on the other thread) there's no point TB, stating top 2, for next season, then giving league 1 funding.

All the talk on here (which I know means nothing, unless you're Naylor), of proven 3rd divison strikers, doesn't get you top 2.

The money required to get close to top 2, is that of 'ageing' premier league or a point to prove Championship player.

Last edited:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
in andy naylors live chat this lunchtime on the argus one bloke said , he heard a rumour we wrer after kevin phillips of birmingham.

I can see Andy Naylor's confusion here. As the date of the general election has been announced today, this probably wasn't a reference to Kevin Phillips the footballer, but to Kevin Phillips-Bong, the candidate who stood for the Slightly Silly Party in Luton who polled no votes at all. Not a sausage. Bugger all.

Ref: Monty Python, Election Night Special.

I'll get my coat.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Philips is currently one of BCFC's highest earners on £25K a week (not much by Prem standards granted).

Would be a great acquistion but he would have to be played sparingly!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here