Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin McLeod

I’m not known for my positivity but I get the feeling that I’m the only person on this board that rates McLeod. Last year he clearly wasn’t fit or motivated. I’ve no idea why and to be honest don’t really care, but this season he is looking fit and sharp and a regular starting place could well see him really blossom for us. He has great touch, can put in a good cross and has the skill to mix it up and trick a defender. I think he is going to be class this season, especially once he has the defensive abilities of McNulty backing him up on the left. He just needs a bit more confidence to really go for it and attack the opposition but that will come from being a regular in the first 11.

So any other secret McLeod fans out there? Don't be shy.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
When he signed I got McLeod 11 on my new shirt. I'm gutted, absolutely gutted. :down:

He is tosh, he can cross a decent ball at times. But is a massive let down and needs to get his attitude sorted out before he can get a regular place in the team.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I rate Fat Kev also. Has a wicked shot on him, and a bit of GUILE. Can take on a man and get a decent cross in. Just needs to realise its in his own interests to get fit, trim down and not to be Fat Kev forever. There's a very decent player buried in there somewhere.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
When he signed I got McLeod 11 on my new shirt. I'm gutted, absolutely gutted. :down:

He is tosh, he can cross a decent ball at times. But is a massive let down and needs to get his attitude sorted out before he can get a regular place in the team.

If he needs to sort out his attitude but what about your lover Mr Murray? :lolol:

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Mcleod was very unlucky last year, with injuries, was rushed back and never really recovered. He has talked about losing weight and from what Ive seen he definately looks a lot trimmer. I think he will be an asset this year and just needs games to get the ball rolling.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Its because he is in the last year of his contract.

Time to buck your ideas up Kev.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
He had a great pre-season last year, got injured, was rushed back too soon and it all back fired. This year he's looked fitter and sharper, has a good cross and is left footed. I hope he gets a decent run in the side and proves the doubters wrong

Can he play left back????? hmmmmm....

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
IF (big if) he stays injury free he will have a good season.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
another one who got injured early on and then was raped out of a season

when he came on against stockport he looked very very good. get him fit and giving a toss and he could be exactly what we need in terms of somebody getting the ball into the box

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here