Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kevin Blackwell on Brighton - from Leeds' official website

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
"They have been something of a bogey side for us since we came out of the Premiership"

:lolol: :clap2: :lolol: :clap2:

AND TODAY AFTER THE GAME HE SAID

"Brighton's fans were magnificent. They were like a 12th man and they made it difficult for us.
"Brighton treated the match like a cup tie. I'm disappointed we came away with nothing but our problems were in the final third.

"We seemed to create the possession and had plenty of the ball, but I can't remember too many chances."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
London Calling said:
AND TODAY AFTER THE GAME HE SAID

"Brighton's fans were magnificent. They were like a 12th man and they made it difficult for us.
"Brighton treated the match like a cup tie. I'm disappointed we came away with nothing but our problems were in the final third.

"We seemed to create the possession and had plenty of the ball, but I can't remember too many chances."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah i read that. well said, blackie!

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Billy the Fish said:
That's definately a trap. He's trying to lead us into a false sense of security, but as soon as we let out guard down WHAM, we won't know what hit us. VC gooks tried the same thing when I was in Nam, we nearly lost the whole platoon. I managed to get out alive, but it took me three days to reach the rally point, man that was some thick jungle out there.
You're good blackwell, but you won't fool us that easily.
That was some nasty shit man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here