Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

kev will be back tonight

Kev the Ape

I need to take my keyboard into PC world and then i will be back on NSC tonight. I have started to install everythink on my pc again. But the bloody @ key would'nt work on my keyboard so i am getting that sorted then kev will be back. :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
*rings PC World and tells them to shut early*

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
we wait with baited breath

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I will be going soon as well to go into town. When in town some of my female friends are going to get various parts of their ears pierced, whilst I try and find a job. And then we are going to go house-hunting.

You see, Kev, no-one GIVES A f***!

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
samparish said:
I will be going soon as well to go into town. When in town some of my female friends are going to get various parts of their ears pierced, whilst I try and find a job. And then we are going to go house-hunting.

You see, Kev, no-one GIVES A f***!

You should have spammed the main board with your own thread for this.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh christ, he's started referring to himself in the 3rd-person now. Still, I'm grateful for his reassurances. I just don't know WHAT I'd do tonight if the gormless gibbon wasn't clogging up the board with the latest revelations on his schoolyard love-life. Its the high point of my weekend.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I might just switch off till he gets back this evening.Or can someone ring me to let me know and i'll rush home?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Brixtaan said:
I might just switch off till he gets back this evening.Or can someone ring me to let me know and i'll rush home?

Perhaps someone could set up kev the ape text alerts to let us know when he's online.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
The big question is this......

Why does he need to take his PC in when it is his keyboard that is f***ed?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here