Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry ******* Mayo

Little Rich

Mar 31, 2006
I think that Frutos don't help Mayo tonight, when mayo got the ball Frutos more often then not didn't show for the ball and if he did it was inside and not out on the touch line.

We just need to tell the wide players to stay out on the touch line, this will create the space on the pitch. When Frutos did stay wide we put Bournemouth under alot of pressure

On the right we had three different players Revell, Fraser and for the last part of the game Cox.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Frutos was lazy tonight - ran forward with the ball, then stopped.:nono:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Withdean Wanderer said:

Other than that though, he wasn't THAT bad was he???

Yeh, so his crossing was poor. Same can be said of Frutos, who seems to be able to do nothing but run these days???

Except Frutos' crosses were accurate and dangerous ... Mayo's on the other hand, were, like everything else he does, the absolute opposite to that.

Yes, he was THAT bad. Worse, possibly.

Kinky Gerbils said:
Not as bad as Revell tho

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

You really think? I'm surprised.

OK, a journeyman yes, but the running, the workrate, those runs down the right, all those knock-downs that went to our players?

My best players tonight were 1) Reid 2) Cox 3) Revell

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
brightonfan_86 said:
I thought Mayo was solid,

BOLLOCKS I misread that, i thourght you wrote "Mayo was sold"
f***,wank,piss:down:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
London Irish said:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo.

You really think? I'm surprised.

OK, a journeyman yes, but the running, the workrate, those runs down the right, all those knock-downs that went to our players?

My best players tonight were 1) Reid 2) Cox 3) Revell

Maybe, but I just thought he is very average and unfit still.

Dunno if you noticed(Believe you are in North Stand) he kept on comeing over and taking on water and not making the runs.

There was a coupleof times when fruty put the ball int the box where he was slow jogging instead of trying to break his neck to get there.

Just not really good enough and I cant recall a strike force that is going to get under 10 goals between them in a season.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
WTF? I really think I was watching a different game to many on this thread.

Man of Harveys said:
WTF? I really think I was watching a different game to many on this thread.

Yeah you were watcing without the antimayo blinkers on.

He produced two or three fantastic crossfield balls, one froma deadball, quick thinking and picked out Revell superbly. Yes, a few times he tried to do the same thing and it didn't work. I'd rather he did that than tried to play short passes a la Lynch and Santos and f*** them up, a la Lynch and santos. Defensively Kerry was sound, going forward he tried to link things up with Hart and Frutos. He wasn't at fault for either goal. I don't see what the problem is TBH.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
Yeah you were watcing without the antimayo blinkers on.

He produced two or three fantastic crossfield balls, one froma deadball, quick thinking and picked out Revell superbly. Yes, a few times he tried to do the same thing and it didn't work. I'd rather he did that than tried to play short passes a la Lynch and Santos and f*** them up, a la Lynch and santos. Defensively Kerry was sound, going forward he tried to link things up with Hart and Frutos. He wasn't at fault for either goal. I don't see what the problem is TBH.

Me neither - he's playing some of his best football ever. His touch has improved and he looks fitter. He does need some of the players ahead of him to give him more options. The crossfield pass in the second half was superb and would have coos of admiration on here if any other player had done it.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
m20gull said:
Me neither - he's playing some of his best football ever. His touch has improved and he looks fitter.

Are you kidding? The bloke can't control or pass a football. Fairly rudimentary skills for a footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here