Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Mayo RETIRES from professional football.

D

Deleted member 2719

Sorry to hear he has had to call it a day i am sure with his attitude and commitment he will do a great job for anyone we would employ him but he is probably out of wage bracket.

Many thanks for the service and dedication to the Albion he is a proper bloke.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kerry Mayo = Great servant to the club.

All the best Kerry in whatever you decide to do.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
f*** me he was actually offered a deal at Port Vale? I feel so sorry for their fans right now.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
He had his doubters for these last 2 seasons, i doubt very much that is many fans that wouldnt say he is a Brighton Legend for what he has done for the club and his dedication to the club, it is sad to no longer see him at the club but playing wise should have got rid of him a couple of years ago.
But we wish you the best of luck Mayo

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Good luck Kerry , a new career awaits you.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
It's always sad when a loyal servant retires. He looked like he was struggling in the last couple of seasons but people forget the 11 years of service before that: a good player in his day.

Hope he has a successful retirement and, if he reads NSC, thanks for your endeavours and see you in the stands at Falmer.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Legend Mayo, thanks for your servive, loyalty and support for all things BHA. Good luck with the future.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
One of my favourite all time BHAFC players. 100% effort in every game he played. A decent full back and a thoroughly nice bloke.

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
Yes and while we're on the subject I'd like to announce my retirement from professional football as well. I know I'll get slated for this but I just think he's been punching well above his weight since we left the bottom division and ultimately has done very well to make a living out the game since 2001.:eek:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Went a couple of seasons too far but a great servant and actually quite cultured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here