Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kerry Katona: Over 12 hours since it finished...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
and no thread on NSC about this shocking documentry (that I can find)...

You've let mwe down NSC!

Did nobody notice her jaw?!?!?!?!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I noticed the fact that the kids were eating cake for breakfast! I actually felt sorry for the kids at times. Sometimes it was like they were the centre of their Parents' universe, at other times they were pretty much left to bring themselves up.

I thought that the Mark bloke was a bit of a twazzock, clearly his only interest in Kerry was using her to promote his gambling machine business (which he presumably invested in using her money, given that he was a taxi driver hen they met).

And what was with her Mum...?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Maybe because its SHIT TV and this obssession with VACUOUS "celebrities" is now thankfully dwindling.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am just about to watch it on demand 4OD.

See you in about an hour.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
There's a Mechanics/2nd hand car dealers in Warrington, which for some reason has a sign outside it saying 'this garage has no association with Kerry Katona or Mark Croft'. It comes to something when the people of Warrington are trying to disassociate themselves from you!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Maybe because its SHIT TV and this obssession with VACUOUS "celebrities" is now thankfully dwindling.

Not saying i'm the slightest bit interested in the likes of her / celebs full stop, but I did watch this and it was quite shocking.. Plus I just assumed NSC would have a thread as there's been lots of previous threads about her...

She was constantly coked up - her pupils were always massive and her jaw was constantly going... It even showed her scoring...

And yes - i did notice the kid eating cake at breakfast and I'm sure Social Services are having a field day in Warrington... It was a very sad programme really...

However, something in this doc did change things a little for me. Katona had a hard neglectful childhood and found herself in care at 13. Unfortunately this is probably the underlining start to her troubles as this happens to a lot of kids in this situation. I'm not saying it's an excuse for that behaviour, but it's certainly a major reason for it...

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
However, something in this doc did change things a little for me. Katona had a hard neglectful childhood and found herself in care at 13. Unfortunately this is probably the underlining start to her troubles as this happens to a lot of kids in this situation. I'm not saying it's an excuse for that behaviour, but it's certainly a major reason for it...

I thought the same. Clearly Katona had to bring herself up in the (sometimes literal) absence of her Mother. Now, it seems from last night's show, she is letting the kids get on with it in a similar way. Her only care was being famous, possibily this is the only way sahe could feel any self-worth. It showed how out-of-it she must have been directly before filming of the programme by the fact that she was pleased that she had been 'well enough to drive'.

Like you, I don't watch all these celeb programmes. However I did watch the Katona programme in full last night and found it shocking and saddening in equal measure.

D

Deleted User X18H

What a load of old shit. Ohh the cameras are here 'we're getting divorced, I don't love him like that no more'. So crass and non genuine although the film maker/ narrator was desperate to make you think it was 'real life'.

Loved the way her husband was trying to almost prostitute her round rough working men's clubs on Moss Side so they would take on his Fruit Machines and Pool tables.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I flicked on for about 5 mins at the start. Saw a clip of her stage dancing in her knickers from years back. If you forgot about the slightly bullish face, back in the day she would certainly get it. These days though she looks like any old dumpy slapper putting her bins out of a morning.

D

Deleted User X18H

I flicked on for about 5 mins at the start. Saw a clip of her stage dancing in her knickers from years back. If you forgot about the slightly bullish face, back in the day she would certainly get it. These days though she looks like any old dumpy slapper putting her bins out of a morning.

Yeah I thought that as well. Was 12 years or so ago though.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

I do hope so. I only ever use the word "celebrity" for someone for has no evidence of talent in any form whatsoever. Unfotunately, what are they going to fill all the TV stations up with, without these parasites ?

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I'm not fussy about who I shag and the chance of nobbing a celebrity is always a turn-on but I can honestly say I would probably decline the offer of chucking my custard up her cavernous sperm drip tray.

Nope, not even if she offered to give me a blowie. Her gob would be open and there's a chance you'd hear her speak. Guaranteed soft-on from thereon in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here