Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kent police

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've been to many counties to watch football and thought our own force was probably the worse i've experienced.That was untill yesterday in Kent.I never got to see the match along with quite a few others.I did f*** all wrong but because i was with someone who they wanted they decided to stop me as well.Shocking police force who acted over the top.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I've been to many counties to watch football and thought our own force was probably the worse i've experienced.That was untill yesterday in Kent.I never got to see the match along with quite a few others.I did f*** all wrong but because i was with someone who they wanted they decided to stop me as well.Shocking police force who acted over the top.

Was it cos you is black?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Or maybe you are a paki?:lol:

Yeah it happens to most,so chill:whisky:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Wish i was.

Algie in 'I want to be a black person' shocker.......

Next.............

NMH "I would love to buy Mark McGhee a pint"

Trigger "I'm going to get a season ticket for Withdean"

Adriandinho "Just salad for me love"

1066gull

Next.............

:lolol::thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Next.............

I'm half way there already i reckon in the lunchbox department

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia

What was your opinion of Kent police based on two seasons of home games at Gillingham?

Or didn't you go?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What was your opinion of Kent police based on two seasons of home games at Gillingham?

Or didn't you go?

OUTRAGEOUS slur, take it back now.

He was far too busy servicing a long line of willing and nubile FILLIES with his giggle stick, which looks like a penis, but apparently is about half the size of one. A bit like a fun sized Mars Bar compared to a regular.

p.s. Have you managed to nick a pair of Sophie Rayworth's SCUDS yet from the BBC washing line?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I did f*** all wrong but because i was with someone who they wanted they decided to stop me as well.Shocking police force who acted over the top.

Funny how it always happens to complete ****s though isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here