Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Bigley Killed ?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Rather scarily I am finding myself agreeing with TD on this one.

Deepest condolences to his family :nono:

The vengeful part of me wants to see the kidnappers killed too, but that won't serve any purpose othet than to make them martyrs for the other sick militant freaks that are undoubtedly out there.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Terrace Dandy said:

Ken Bigley died a hero? He died like a fox being hunted, the man was crying for mercy, he was crying because he wanted to be with his loved ones again, he was crying for help, call that a hero?

In my opinion Bigley dies like a mercenary after a big pay day. He knew the risks and was reaping the rewards of the mess that Blair had created in Iraq.

You dont go over there unless you are prepared to meet your maker. Biggest gamble in life and bigley lost!

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Chesney Christ said:
Thats exactly what the Iraqi kidnappers thought you tit. :nono:

Oh f*** it then, I'll go out tonight and fine myself some f***ing Iraqies aylesem seekers and kick their f***ing heads in with a bit of 4x2 bit of wood and tell them to f*** of back to their country the vermin.

Long live the BNP!!

Whatever you do, don't ever challenge an asylum seeker to an English literacy test, Abdul from Albania would have you every time.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
London Irish said:
Whatever you do, don't ever challenge an asylum seeker to an English literacy test, Abdul from Albania would have you every time.

Of cause he would, They have more rights than us British.

Deport the f***ing lot.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Latest unconfirmed reports say that he escaped with the help of one of his captors and managed to stay "at large" for about 1/2 hr. If this is right, he didn't go down without a fight.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
i just downloaded it and watching it now. i hope they find the bastards.

Why would you want to watch something like that? It's not the latest Streets video you've downloaded-it's a human being being murdered in an horrific way and you download the video to see it?

You are sick.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
quote:Originally posted by London Irish

Of cause he would, They have more rights than us British.

Deport the f***ing lot.

What bait you using LI?:lolol:

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Lets not forget that an Iraqi man and 7 of his sons were among 30 dead after the Yanks bombed a wedding yesterday in an equally if not worse horrendous killing. While what happened to Bigley is terrible, iraqi's are dieing in bombings etc everyday. Its a total mess and Blair has to hold his hands up and admit he lied about the reasons for going to war to back his best mate Bush.

edited for apalling spelling

Last edited:

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Albion Dan said:
In my opinion Bigley dies like a mercenary after a big pay day. He knew the risks and was reaping the rewards of the mess that Blair had created in Iraq.

You dont go over there unless you are prepared to meet your maker. Biggest gamble in life and bigley lost!

A bit harsh dan

shingle said:
A bit harsh dan

Not really. All the tabloid crap about Bigley wanting to make Iraq a better place etc?....By his own admission he was after one last payday. He knew the risks of working in Iraq. He chose to take the chance and paid with his life. Alas, he died at the hands of evil men. Bigleys brothers are saying Tony Blair has the blood of their brother on his hands. Himself and Bush have the blood on their hands of many innocent Iraqi's plus coalition servicemen. Not Ken Bigley though.

Last edited:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Terrace Dandy said:
Oh f*** it then, I'll go out tonight and fine myself some f***ing Iraqies aylesem seekers and kick their f***ing heads in with a bit of 4x2 bit of wood and tell them to f*** of back to their country the vermin.

Long live the BNP!!
u dumb ignorant ****! this is a f***ing minority doing this, cant class all iraqis like that! They feel like they are taking a stand with what america has done to their country and all their innocent people killed!yes its the wrong way!but ur a twat :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here