Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Bigley Killed ?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
shit.

Most people on this plant are sick f*** ups.

You go through life meeting some genuinly nice people, but as you get older..you realise that the majority of people on this planet has f***ing sick f*** wits.

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
God I hope not. watched one of the Americans Murders and it was truely horrific. My thoughts are with his family. even if he is still alive I would not want to be going through what they have had to.:nono: :nono: :nono:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
:angry: :censored: Tossers.
Now go and find them sick :censored:s and do the same to them.
Sincere thoughts go out to his family.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
unsurprising, was always destined to happen just because he was British.

I'll reserve other comments as to not start a war on the subject, my opinions on this matter are best kept in my head than on NSC!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
CrabtreeBHA said:

I'll reserve other comments as to not start a war on the subject, my opinions on this matter are best kept in my head than on NSC!

i would agree with you crabbers i have some rather un nsc views too..
however thoughts are with his family

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well Billy Connolly may have had his wishes granted then.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
bha.fatboy said:
God I hope not. watched one of the Americans Murders and it was truely horrific. My thoughts are with his family. even if he is still alive I would not want to be going through what they have had to.:nono: :nono: :nono:

Fatboy, how the f*** could you stomach watching the footage? There's a US government website with ALL the beheadings on, and we were sent footage from some of them here in the office. I didn't watch, but those that did said they were disturbed for days after.

It beggars belief that this poor man has had to watch firsthand the other two die, so slowly and so painfully, and then wait for his own death. Absolutely horrifying. I pray that the BBC report is wrong, but what will his life be like if he is spared but he's witnessed all he has? Hideous thought.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Hell on earth for 18 days before the inevitable. We are not dealing with human beings here. I hope Connolly has not commited professional suicide and nevr works again.

Gareth Glover said:
We are not dealing with human beings here.

Yes we are. And until people realise it - that is, realise that humans can and do act in horrific ways - they will just keep coming along.

Humans are doing these things. Why are they doing them? What is it about humanity that leads some members of the race to do these kinds of things? What's going on in the world?

Just saying 'they're not human' just distances you from critical awareness of the state of the human race. Get a grip.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Gareth Glover said:
Hell on earth for 18 days before the inevitable. We are not dealing with human beings here. I hope Connolly has not commited professional suicide and nevr works again.

Missed the Billy C. thing, what did he say/do?

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Biscuit said:
shit.

Most people on this plant are sick f*** ups.

You go through life meeting some genuinly nice people, but as you get older..you realise that the majority of people on this planet has f***ing sick f*** wits.

Nothing like a bit of over reaction. How old are you Biscuit? 18?

'You go through life...'. Jesus, mate. Yours has only just begun, get a grip.

Of course it's tragic, absolutely horrible.

Take a deep breath and put it into context.

As a few people on this thread have said 'the good far outweigh the bad, and Daily Mail readers'.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
fatbadger said:
Yes we are. And until people realise it - that is, realise that humans can and do act in horrific ways - they will just keep coming along.

Humans are doing these things. Why are they doing them? What is it about humanity that leads some members of the race to do these kinds of things? What's going on in the world?

Just saying 'they're not human' just distances you from critical awareness of the state of the human race. Get a grip.

Very good observation

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
CrabtreeBHA said:

Not any more he isn't. He became an Irish citizen on the 5th of October in the hope that not being British would have him freed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here