Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ken Bates' 3 winnable games

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Very classy comment about Sven. Bates really is an obnoxious waste of oxygen. I can't believe Gus likes him.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
One of the most annoying phrases in football. All games are winnable or we wouldn't bother showing up.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Maybe the slime bag is waiting for Saturday so he can have a chat with our Gus and try to poach him.
If Mr Bloom goes I hope he bungs the nut on Bates when they go to shake hands.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would think that there is more chance of Gus going to Leeds than to Spurs but not sure he will move soon, but still a slight concern because you never know with slimy Bates and isnt he a godfather or something to Wise's son and DW is a close mate of Gus.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You know that time when someone punched Silvio Berlosconi while holding a small metal statue in his hand, and it landed in his mouth leaving him a gob full of blood and wobbly teeth?

Would someone please do that to Ken Bates please?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
“When we get the fixture list each summer we sit and plan our 90 days which these silly rules allow you. I won’t be attending or coming over until March

Silly rules?

If you want to spend more time in the country then you pay the tax like the rest of us you f***ing IDIOT.

Lush

Mods' Pet
"UK tax rules limit non-residents to a maximum of 90 days in the country each year."

Why don't they just say that because he's a slime ball avoiding contributing to his country despite his millions, he's only allowed in for 90 days. Makes him sound like some sort of victim.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Silly rules?

If you want to spend more time in the country then you pay the tax like the rest of us you f***ing IDIOT.

"UK tax rules limit non-residents to a maximum of 90 days in the country each year."

Why don't they just say that because he's a slime ball avoiding contributing to his country despite his millions, he's only allowed in for 90 days. Makes him sound like some sort of victim.

Exactly. There is literally nothing to like about this odious turd. NOTHING.

Bhafc11

Nov 24, 2011
One of the most annoying phrases in football. All games are winnable or we wouldn't bother showing up.

Exactly, every game is winnable and i would be disappointed to hear if anyone at the club thought otherwise.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Could go either way, given we went from 0-2 down to 3-2 up on them earlier in the season, we prove we're no push over. As long as our defence and midfield perk up when we're in the lead to prevent further goals, I reckon we'll do just fine. I'm confident about Saturday, 1-2 (Vokes, Buckley) Also used the £10 free sky bet on Brighton.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That's 1 gone Ken.........

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Could go either way, given we went from 0-2 down to 3-2 up on them earlier in the season, we prove we're no push over. As long as our defence and midfield perk up when we're in the lead to prevent further goals, I reckon we'll do just fine. I'm confident about Saturday, 1-2 (Vokes, Buckley) Also used the £10 free sky bet on Brighton.

Did you name the goal scorers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here