Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kelvin Mackenzie

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Against my better judgement I gave his column in The Sun 3 minutes of my time today. He made a joke about Stan Collymore`s 3 week absence from Talksport and the guys own admission that he had been in a ''very very dark place' .
Coming on the anniversary of Robert Enke`s tragic death after suffering years of severe depression you have to ask what sort of **** that man is ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Judging by his performances on Question Time he's a complete twat !

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Similar to the loudmouth John Gaunt, just a Daily Mail reader given a voice. Rolled out whenever a show needs a "Voice of Reason " type, best to ignore him.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A complete and utter c unt. Completely without any redeeming features.

Depression is f***ing horrible. Wouldn't even wish it on MacKenzie.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Kelvin MacKenzie is a waste of space. The man should not have been able to make any sort of living with his vicious and ridiculous views and behaviour.

This is the price we pay for living in a ( relatively ) free country.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Mackenzie is a bigot who makes a living spouting what he hopes will be "controversial" statements as loudly as possible to anyone prepared to pay to listen.
Rather like Collymore in fact.
I can empathise with the latter suffering from depression but it does nothing to excuse his stupidity.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
He has been a Murdock lapdog and puppet for decades. It is more worrying that another lying Murdock clone, Andy Coulson, is this ConDem coalition Governments cheif spin doctor.

We the electorate are now continuously fed propoganda which pleases Murdock, and this crooked coalition is now about to let Murdock take full control of BSKYB without any reference to the monopolies & mergers comission.

This is part payment for the Murdock Press backing Cocaine Dave in the last General Election.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
He has been a Murdock lapdog and puppet for decades. It is more worrying that another lying Murdock clone, Andy Coulson, is this ConDem coalition Governments cheif spin doctor.

We the electorate are now continuously fed propoganda which pleases Murdock, and this crooked coalition is now about to let Murdock take full control of BSKYB without any reference to the monopolies & mergers comission.

This is part payment for the Murdock Press backing Cocaine Dave in the last General Election.

Oh god. He's off again :hilton:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here