Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kellows Bootlaces - Gus, Nigel Adkins, Tis, and Richard Logan.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Very well made. Good stuff :clap:

The more I see of your club and everything associated with it, the more I like you.

Happy New Year and good luck for the rest of the season.

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
that's very kind, thanks. I thought it was a great game yesterday, tremendous value, and the refs job was easy.

I honestly think you have the hex over us at the moment!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
that's very kind, thanks. I thought it was a great game yesterday, tremendous value, and the refs job was easy.

I honestly think you have the hex over us at the moment!

You seemed like a totally different team at home. At our place I thought you were poor, but yesterday you showed what a decent footballing team you can be and I felt you were a little bit unlucky to have lost in the end. Only us and Brentford to have beaten you at your place this season isn't it ? I can see why. Good ref by the way - hardly even noticed him, which is of course the best kind.

Kellows Bootlaces

Dec 7, 2009
You seemed like a totally different team at home. At our place I thought you were poor, but yesterday you showed what a decent footballing team you can be and I felt you were a little bit unlucky to have lost in the end. Only us and Brentford to have beaten you at your place this season isn't it ? I can see why. Good ref by the way - hardly even noticed him, which is of course the best kind.

At your place this year a sickness bug went right through out camp just before the game. It was horrendous. I think from memory even James Norwood played, and he hasn't been near the team before or after.

Last year at your place we really were shocking though.... it's been an emotional season really, what with the sad passing of Adam Stansfield. The team has grown together over the years, with 7 of the starting line up yesterday playing for us in the conference... of the ones that have left, Matt Gill went to Norwich, Dean Moxey went to Derby, and Jamie Mackie is at QPR.

oxfordseagull

Nov 29, 2010
Oxford from the South
I'll keep an eye out for exeter now, v friendly club, had a good laugh and chat with the stewards, a great match to watch, and a good atmosphere, plenty of singing from your fans, just a shame I missed out on the free pies at the end!

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Good show chaps. Enjoyed the interview with Gus, glad to see you acknowledge that sometimes it's worth the admission fee just to watch Gus on the sidelines! Him and Tano are extremely entertaining.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Was there a show after the Withdean game earlier in the season?

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Only watched the first bit thus far. However, I’ve seen Saints compared favourably to us by a fair few Grecians. That seems, to some extent, to ignore the fact the Albion were visiting fortress SJP where as Saints were at home. After all the Albion did manage to win 3-0 against Exeter at Withdean (I accept though it was a bit of a patched up City side).

Brighton and Hove Albion | Match | Report | 02 November 2010, Brighton 3 - 0 Exeter

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Yes mate, there is a show every week. There's an archived section of the shows on the website somewhere.

Great shows! Just checked out the archives. Sadly, the Withdean game didn't get covered :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here