Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith On Keith C4 Tonight 22:00 hrs

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This looks like a very good program tonight as Keith Allen tracks down and meets the legendary Keith Floyd who lives in France.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is brilliant, he has just called most current TV chefs a bunch of C*unts

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Haven't seen it yet but read the reports about what he said.

In Floyds defence, his cooking programmes were utterly brilliant - even the ones he made for Channel Five (I think) and now shown all over Sky.

No-one comes near him.

The only programme I have seen in recent years which to an extent reproduces the spirit of Floyd are the Hairy Bikers.

Probably get a bit of abuse for that, but I think those two lads are brilliant.

There is definately something about watching someone go off to a foreign country and show you how to cook the food the normal people there eat that makes for brilliant television.

Much better than watching some Michelin star chef or girlfiend of an advertising agent assemble some nonsense out of expensive ingredients you'd struggle to find.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
salsa verde with a steak

bunch of mint, bunch of rocket, small bunch of mint, chop it all up, add spoon of dijon mustard, spoon of capers and 3 anchovies, chop it all in, add drizzle of red wine vinegar and 2 spoons of olive oil, mix and serve. simple and ....

bee ewe tea full

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
There is a brilliant moment in one of his programmes when he completely f*cks up a dish and it has to go in the bin.

It's all left in and not re done or edited out.

Having said that, I did know someone once who had the misfortune to work with him on a television programme....

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Can't stand that self-satisfied cock Keith Allen. Worship the ground Floyd walks on. Was not a happy experience tonight.

Have gone to bed with Floyd on Fish book to remind me about how good this man was.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I met Keith Floyd once at a corporate jolly at White Hart Lane (of all places). He was pissed out of his head at 10.00 in the morning, berating waiting staff. I can't comment on his cookery programmes as I didn't see any of them but I thought he was a prize cock.

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
Can't stand that self-satisfied cock Keith Allen. Worship the ground Floyd walks on. Was not a happy experience tonight.

Have gone to bed with Floyd on Fish book to remind me about how good this man was.

correct - Keith Allen is a total tool

Floyd was a genius

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
He was a car crash sort of fella. The world needs 'em.

Best line of the night walking round his garden....

KA - have you got foxes here?

KF - no but I am going to get some.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here