Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keith Andrews

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Apologies if fixtures and probably bullshit but on Talk Sport (and I know most people on here think Talk Sport just talk shit) news this morning they said we were after him along with Wigan and Ipswich.

If true would be a very good signing in this division. He has done really well on loan at Ipswich scoring quite a few from midfield.

If Wigan are in for him I would expect him to go there as he probably lives near there being at Blackburn currently but i hope its true that we are in for him. Would be exactly what we need in midfield IMO.

D

Deleted member 18477

Apologies if fixtures and probably bullshit but on Talk Sport (and I know most people on here think Talk Sport just talk shit) news this morning they said we were after him along with Wigan and Ipswich.

If true would be a very good signing in this division. He has done really well on loan at Ipswich scoring quite a few from midfield.

If Wigan are in for him I would expect him to go there as he probably lives near there being at Blackburn currently but i hope its true that we are in for him. Would be exactly what we need in midfield IMO.

would blackburn sell him to a relegation rival though? to be honest if i were blackburn i'd keep him as they might well need a player of his standard next season if they get relegated!

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
He would be a great signing, has scored a goal every other game for Ipswich - from midfield. I can't understand while blackburn don't play him. Think he will be after a prem team, but it could happen. He always did well for MK, and i think was captain there. Quality championship player with expereince at a higher level.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I've said on a number of speculation threads in recent weeks that he is exactly the player we need and could well be the difference that takes us into the play-offs but in all honesty I suspect he will end up staying at Ipswich.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
He would be a great signing, has scored a goal every other game for Ipswich - from midfield. I can't understand while blackburn don't play him. Think he will be after a prem team, but it could happen. He always did well for MK, and i think was captain there. Quality championship player with expereince at a higher level.

absolutely this, a goal scoring midfielder. unbelievable that blackburn dont want him, get him on the bus, gus!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sorry but we don't want anyone with a bland name like Keith Andrews - we haven't spent years building up our stock of El Abds, Tarriccos, Lua Luas and Brezovans to then go out and buy a 'Keith Andrews'! Thanks but no thanks Keith.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I love it on talkSPORT when Moose says 'My sources are telling me..' and you know he means either the papers, or Sky Sports News.

Andrews is a very good player though. Would be a fine signing.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Sorry but we don't want anyone with a bland name like Keith Andrews - we haven't spent years building up our stock of El Abds, Tarriccos, Lua Luas and Brezovans to then go out and buy a 'Keith Andrews'! Thanks but no thanks Keith.

We could give him a nick name, or just use his initials (twice) and call him Ka Ka. Problem solved.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing

What about if we change the name slightly to Keef or Keefy would that be acceptable?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003

Absolutely agree, not even double-barrelled.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Keith is such a solid English name

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
i mentioned that we were after a certain ipswich player in the last loan window,we tried getting him then,the problem was wages,he is on 23 grand a week,our wage top end is 9grand,so you see the problem,but was told we would try ,(,so talksport aint to far wong),andgo for him again in this window.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Do we need more midfielders?

is that a joke? a big part of our problem this season has been the midfield ! apart from monday what has the midfield done? scored 2 goals and created very little in 30 odd games.....we might have numbers in there but need more quailty and goals from the middle of the park

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
is that a joke? a big part of our problem this season has been the midfield ! apart from monday what has the midfield done? scored 2 goals and created very little in 30 odd games.....we might have numbers in there but need more quailty and goals from the middle of the park

agree big time talk about goalkeepers :albion2:strikers:albion2:power in midfield is needed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here