Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keira Knightley

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She does it for me!!

In fact I had a pretty sordid dream about her only last night.

You wouldn't climb over Myleene to get to her though, now would you Gritty.
Oh hang on - was that your dream ? ???

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
You wouldn't climb over Myleene to get to her though, now would you Gritty.
Oh hang on - was that your dream ? ???

So you are giving me a bed with Keira Knightly lying there completely naked, and next to her is an equally naked, and somewhat more shapely Mylene Klass .... what do I do?

No answer would be bad there would it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So you are giving me a bed with Keira Knightly lying there completely naked, and next to her is an equally naked, and somewhat more shapely Mylene Klass .... what do I do?

No answer would be bad there would it.

Well, "go downstairs and start a poll on NSC about my favourite highlighter pen colour" would be quite a bad answer.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Well, "go downstairs and start a poll on NSC about my favourite highlighter pen colour" would be quite a bad answer.

:lolol:

Yeah fair enough. I was automatically discounting all answers that would make you clinically insane.

Ok then, out of all combinations of sexual activity with either of both, there isn't a choice that would leave you thinking the next day "what a shit night that was."

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ok then, out of all combinations of sexual activity with either of both, there isn't a choice that would leave you thinking the next day "what a shit night that was."

It'd be marvellous with Myleene.
With Kiera I'd have to grin and bear it I suppose. I just can't put her BOYISH body out of my mind. From the neck down, she looks like a malnourished greyhound.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, it would be nice if there was at least the hint of a TIT underneath them

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Having had fat, you never go back.... Knightly, however, looks lie a counterfit Dollar bill..... now thats a phoney Buck !

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Keira-Knightley-Photograph-C12145998.jpeg

That does nothing for me.
I'm sorry Keira, I really am.

Yuck. I`ve seen more meat on a jockey`s whip.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2008/aug/30/keiraknightley.periodandhistorical

keiraknightley460.jpg

"The anorexia thing is perhaps the only one that does get Knightley's goat, in public, anyway (Lord knows what gets her private goat). Last year she sued the Daily Mail over suggestions that she'd lied about being anorexic. The paper ran a picture of her alongside a story about a girl who died of the disorder. "Someone saying you have a mental illness is obviously rather difficult to take, and particularly when they're blaming you for killing someone," she says. "I am skinny. I've always been skinny." "

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not enough there for me, need something to hang on to so to speak.

However she was good in "Bend it like Beckham".

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The press seem obsessed with the anorexia thing, can't they understand that some people are just thin ffs.

At the age of 20 I weighed 10 stone, at over 6ft tall I might have appeared to some as anorexic, however I wasn't and had an appetite like a horse.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The press seem obsessed with the anorexia thing, can't they understand that some people are just thin ffs.

At the age of 20 I weighed 10 stone, at over 6ft tall I might have appeared to some as anorexic, however I wasn't and had an appetite like a horse.

EXACTLY .. it seems a natural thing to me , and as most people know I think she looks fantastic for it

plus if she bulked up the press would slate her for that , it's a no win situation..:shrug:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I mean, we have just had the Olympics, look at the physiques of the distance runners...most of whom make Keira look a bit on the porky side, does anyone suggest that they could do with a good meal. (on second thoughts, most are from East Africa where many do need a good dinner).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here