• I'm gay

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
'I'M NOT BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH'

British actress Keira Knightley has told how people are often "disappointed" when they meet her - because she is not beautiful enough.

The 18-year-old Bend it Like Beckham and Pirates of the Caribbean star also disclosed she rarely gets asked on dates.

"Maybe it's because I'm too thick to realise but very few people have chatted me up," she said.

"Maybe I'm just a sad person and I don't sit at enough bars. But that's OK - I've got time," she told Vanity Fair.

She added: "I think I always disappoint people. Because they always expect someone very pretty, very done."

Knightley is preparing to move to Chelsea from her parents' home in Teddington, south-west London.

She said it was time she grew up.

"A lot of people have said, 'You've got to get an assistant, you've got to get this, you've got to get that'," she said.

"But part of me is going, 'You're 18 - this is when you're meant to be growing up and handling things on your own'.

"If I got an assistant now, I think my growing up would stop at 18, and that kind of terrifies me. I'm the laziest cow in the world - I wouldn't do anything."

She also said that, despite her recent Hollywood success, she keeps her career expectations in check.

"I didn't go into this with fairytale notions of arriving in Hollywood and the streets being paved with gold," she said.

"Mum and Dad were actors, so it's always been: you do a job and then you go back to the end of the line. And then you work your way up the line."

Source:sky.com

keira_elle1.jpg
keiranewprofb.jpg
1174622.jpg
normal_Q_185587.jpg

Gentlemen: Would you do Keira? Discuss.

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
[YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
She's single. No one wants to ask her for a date. She's 18. She's gorgeous. She's worth millions.

:glare:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would not say no - however Mrs Beach Hut might have a say in this

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Referee87 said:
anyone who says no is just plain stupid and needs a good old slap. i'm 17 do you think i'm in with a chance if i ask her ?:lolol:
no chance youngster ,get to the back of the line

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Bend It Like Beckham - what a disappointment. She was crap, in line with the acting in the whole film.

..I'll take seconds all the same...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
;) kidding mate , you'll have a better chance then me

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Thing in the paper (Metro) this morning questioning her age. Apparently she's anything between 18 and 23, really, and schoolfriends have come forward claiming she's being a bit 'imaginative' with her age. Do wonder how she can claim to be 18 now. Assuming Bend It Like Beckham was filmed in the summer of 2001, was she really only 15 (or at a push just 16) then?

Still, she's definitely legal. So YES!!!

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
Only if she'd let me take her up the klinker box then wipe my cock on her upper lip giving her a Hitler style brown mustache then take a couple of pictures for the internet and send to her mum.

Harvey

Jul 8, 2003
Over there.
jeremy beadles hand said:
Only if she'd let me take her up the klinker box then wipe my cock on her upper lip giving her a Hitler style brown mustache then take a couple of pictures for the internet and send to her mum.

:ohmy: :nono:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Raphael Meade said:
where's DTES?!!! :lolol:

f*** me. I leave NSC for 24 hours and look what happens. What a f***ing ridiculous thread. Keira is, quite simply, the most beautiful woman on the planet. So, to answer your question, yes.

The rest of you can piss right off. She's mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here