Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
:glare:

Vale Of Leithen till i die.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Could you go a chicken supper Bobby Sands?

:jester:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
When ya hear the noise of the tartan army boys, we'll be coming down the road!!!!

We'll be coming.!:rave:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Used to follow Hearts a bit but since that chairman started to cock things up, but Scottish football is a bit dull to say the least

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Fazz, you scottish?

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008

Attachments

• 299852154_fbd77f5a7b.jpg
    299852154_fbd77f5a7b.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 65

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
STILL not bought the BEATHS new home shirt :angry:

JSD Albion

Jul 17, 2003
Burgess Hill
It's always been Brechin City for me. Mind you, there was a tricky moment of conflicting loyalties when I saw them beat Stirling Albion at the start of the season. And if that was dull, i'll take a dull game every week.

For the umpteenth time, because it seems that pretty much on a monthly basis some NSCer or another wants to know what Scottish teams we support ... the mighty Wasps, Alloa Athletic!

You should be thankful Sussex folk take an interest!
I rather liked Burntisland Shipyard as a boy when they made the Scottish FA Cup proper in the 70s, but didn't hear of them again for decades. I assumed they had gone to the wall along with the yard, but up they popped again very recently - I had to laugh when an English broadcaster pronounced it "Burnt-is-land"!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
A Scot friend of mine is forever BANGING on about Rangers and how great they are. For that reason alone I always have a quick scan to see if Celtic won or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here