Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keepers.......

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
Good to see FDM back in the frame. But who will get the nod ?

Who do you think will take the jersey and wjo would you like as preference.

I myself would like to see old windscreen wipers kick off the season.:bowdown: and see how it goes from there.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Both are very talented, no doubt about it, but I expect Hendo to get the nod.

If it were up to me, I'd pick FDM, but I'm happy that they're both at the club, whichever way round it ends up being to start with.

Last edited:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
FDM for me too, not that I've been to pre season game but every report on the official site after a game has had a picture of Kuipers with the words "fantastic saves" under it so that tells it's own story as to who is in the better current form but that could all change during the next couple of games.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
Uncle Buck said:
What is going to happen to Martin and Sullivan. 4 keepers is rather a lot to have.
at least one of them will probably go to bognor on loan or something, they're only reserve keepers anyway.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
i think Hendo will get it,

i would rather have Kuipers though, i feel more confident with him in goal for somee reason

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Freddo said:
at least one of them will probably go to bognor on loan or something, they're only reserve keepers anyway.

But that is the level they mainly player at last year, surely they need to be at a higher level. Potentially one of them is better than either of the 2 that are vying for the shirt, however they need to get games at a decent level to prove this. Shame Aldershot have such a good keeper or we could send one up there....

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If henderson has learned to catch and also not parry the ball perry digweed style then he deserves his chance at starting.

If he hasnt then really it should be Kuipers.

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
FDM for me too, but I fully expect Hendo to get the nod, that's fine too as both are talented keepers.

D

Deleted member 2719

FDM for me, Hendo will improve but i think it is vital we get a good start to the season and so far FDM seems to be the in form keeper.

Let's hope MM picks the best side and is not be swayed by past going on's!

??? :)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Hopefully the keeper playing the best will get it.

I assume one if not both of the young keepers will go out on loan. Isn't one of them an england under 18 or something? There must be plaenty of conference or even league two clubs who'd like a player like that in their team?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Kuipers has looked good in pre season.

Difficult call , Hendo will prob get the nod but will be dropped smartish if he carries on last years form

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here