Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keane Gig Last Night...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Great gig at the Brighton Centre, but bloody shame about the lighting rig collapsing 1 song into the encores :(

Apparently it just missed the drummer!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
At least it happened in the encore with only two songs to go and not at the beginning after only two songs...

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I thought they were all in the Priory at the moment?

DannyBhoy

Jul 5, 2003
Burwash, East Sussex
keane were fantastic last night......

so good to see them back on the road and doing what they love and performing really well......

Great night out.

:clap2:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Didn't see them las tnight but have seen them 4 times previously and they are very good live much more interesting than the albums which are a little Dull in places.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Pavilionaire said:

Apparently it just missed the drummer!

MUST....NOT...MAKE....CHEAP....DIG...

boykillboy was better no matter what anyone says :)

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I saw them on Sunday in Wolverhampton. Basically I thought they would be shite, but I got free tickets, so I went with the missus.

Surprisingly they were actually quite good. The highlight of the night was when there was a punch-up in the lobby afterwards!

:drink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tom Chaplin's lost about 1 1/2 stone and his rehab has clearly worked wonders.

Excellent vocal range, he moved all over the stage and interacted with the crowd, I'm a big Keane fan but the gig exceeded my expectations.

45mins to get out of the car park though :(

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I got mine through eBay, loads available but at a price. I was surprised to see loads of Razorlight tickets for next Tuesday available there as well - I might make a bid.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Enjoyed the gig, had quite a few pints and it took us a while to work out that the tumbling lighting rig was not planned!!!

I wonder what songs we missed out on

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Crystal Ball and Bedshaped, according to the Keane website which has a blog with loads of info / pics about the incident and post-gig stuff.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Did they do Can't Stop Now??

sunshine

May 31, 2006
Essex
Pavilionaire said:
I got mine through eBay, loads available but at a price. I was surprised to see loads of Razorlight tickets for next Tuesday available there as well - I might make a bid.

oooh Razorlight where they playing? I am going to see The Feeling on the 4th November, can't wait!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here