Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazim Richards about to slag us off on Soccer Am

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I saw him at half time and a few people went up and shook his hand and he was being generally nice to everyone. Quite mad seeing him in the family stand area.

I saw him at half time and a few people went up and shook his hand and he was being generally nice to everyone. Quite mad seeing him in the family stand area.

Next we'll be seeing Lawrenson poodling around at Withdean getting extra onions on his burger, trying to stay warm while looking up some of his old supporters.

Okay, you're right - he is THE total twat we could never expect to see at a BHA match, ever again. I was indeed, having a bubble'.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
and he is now managed by a manager who understands how to play him and get the best out of him

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!Know a lot about Turkish football don't you. Under Zico thatw as true but a mate of mine was on the plane to Turkey with CKRs uncle last week and the news is CKR is seriously pissed off and wnatsto get out. Supposedly Aragones really DOES hate blacks and has been giving CKR a really hard time. He's back in the Uk to tout himslef because he desperatly wants out.

You heard it here first.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Comes across as a nice lad. Someone should get his number and try and get Fenerbahce over for MK's testimonial.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
hahahahahahahahahaha!!!Know a lot about Turkish football don't you. Under Zico thatw as true but a mate of mine was on the plane to Turkey with CKRs uncle last week and the news is CKR is seriously pissed off and wnatsto get out. Supposedly Aragones really DOES hate blacks and has been giving CKR a really hard time. He's back in the Uk to tout himslef because he desperatly wants out.

You heard it here first.

Wouldn't surprise me given Aragones' form with the whole Reyes/Henry business a few years back.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Why would he slag us off now? He is done with us. He used us as a rung on the ladder and put in minimal effort. If he had put in half the effort of some of our players in the past then he would be spoken about as a legend. The legend that kept us up in the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here