Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kazenga..

Standouts were LuaLua, Bridge , Bridcutt & Ulloa.

Couldn't even suggest a Palace player who you could consider their MOM.

Gullzone

Apr 14, 2012
This Green and Pleasant Land
Lua Lua was brilliant as were Bridge, Greer, Kuszcak, Ulloa, et al take your pick a great team performance

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'll go with the flow both KLL and Bridge were immense but great performances pretty well all over the pitch. Even Buckley was running at his man, something he's not done too much of lately.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Kaz was clearly MoM, and makes you wonder why Gus kept him out of the side for so long.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Kaz was immense today. Ulloa was too though and got the goals which clearly edged him from just behind (even if he hadn't scored) to just infront for me.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
My favourite thing about Kaz is how mental he goes every goal we score. Take Dave's free kick for example, he absolutely lost his head charging over to celebrate.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
It was his best performance for a while but I still don't think he's living up to his potential. Perhaps when his court case is over we may see the best of him.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Kaz was immense today. Ulloa was too though and got the goals which clearly edged him from just behind (even if he hadn't scored) to just infront for me.

Agree Kaz had a good game but there was more to Ulloa's game than the goals yesterday. His defensive qualities are superb too - the number of headers he won in our box from set pieces was impressive too. Glad for him the international week has come as given the shifts he has been putting in he needs a break!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here